• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you drinking right now?

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well I am right now giving the Hop Bullet another day in court, thinking yesterday was a bad beer day.
It sucks. I love DIPAs. I love the usual undercurrent of boozy sweetness.
This has none of that, and it's flavor is dull, and it's over-carbonated.
Give me some Ballast Point Manta Ray, stat...

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
FB321B65-5BC0-44D1-850F-19AE84F71EFC.jpeg

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not sure about hidden gems but Jagerbomb is nice - Red Bull + Jaegermeister )

jagerbomb%2Bapril%2B2020%2B9.jpg

jagerbomb%2Bapril%2B2020%2B12.jpg

jagerbomb%2Bapril%2B2020%2B20.jpg
My brother described to me how at a work Xmas party he had a Jagerbomb. Then another and another, another....Then woke up in the middle of the night on the steps outside his house...after that no more Jagerbombs.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
My brother described to me how at a work Xmas party he had a Jagerbomb. Then another and another, another....Then woke up in the middle of the night on the steps outside his house...after that no more Jagerbombs.
I had a neat little ring my dad got me when he was travelling, gold with a solid piece of onyx. I wouldn't wear it much because it was too big and, you know, I got it in high school. I did like it and asked for it. Anyway one day in college my parents were out of town and I decided to have a party. I remember I told people it was "classy" (fully aware of the irony and not expecting anyone to take it seriously). I wore a suit and my ring. We ended up at a dive bar and I can't remember if I was sick or I just left the bar (pretty sure I was sick) after having like three jagerbombs and when I got home my ring was not on my hand. Went to the bar that morning to see if I could find it on the ground and no such luck.

Lost my taste for jagerbombs after that :(

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I made a guave agricole cooler of a sort.

No licor 43 but i have a spiced rum liqueur which i think gets enough of the Licor 43 profile to make it work.

Adsky Luck

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
this summer tried jagerbombs with beer too but much prefer them with Red Bull or other energy drinks - tastes much nicer than with beer

beer%2Bhacker%2Bpschorr%2Bmit%2BJaegerbomb%2Bjune%2B2020%2B12.jpg

beer%2Bhacker%2Bpschorr%2Bmit%2BJaegerbomb%2Bjune%2B2020%2B14.jpg

dropped it - it's in there !

beer%2Bhacker%2Bpschorr%2Bmit%2BJaegerbomb%2Bjune%2B2020%2B15.jpg

I also like how the glass shot knocks you on the teeth for added effect

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads