• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Clouseau

Inspector
Reaction score
@Clouseau I think what you were describing in the other thread is actually more or less how I dress regularly outside of very casual with the kids. I typically only wear a tie one or two days a week max. Otherwise I am sans tie with a jacket and potentially a pocket square depending on if I am in the office or working from home. If I don’t have a tie on I typically post here.

During the summer months I lean to dressing more continental for sure. During the cooler months I lean to be in tweed with flannel, corduroy, and chinos.

View attachment 2123375
It’s good but would be even better imo with a non BD collar. Less formal but a bit too « dad » style…
Now I understand it’s your style but…
Hair a tad longer, maybe a beard, Cuban collar… ok maybe your wife would worry a bit…

WoolyLamb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It’s good but would be even better imo with a non BD collar. Less formal but a bit too « dad » style…
Now I understand it’s your style but…
Hair a tad longer, maybe a beard, Cuban collar… ok maybe your wife would worry a bit…
Hahaha she hasn’t seen scarface. I am a person that changes things up on a regular basis including hair styles and beards. I just get bored really. Most of my time is occupied doing dad things so it is fitting.

Heykal

Reaction score
For today:
  • shoes: Tod's
  • socks: Pedemeia
  • trousers: Scavini
  • shirt: Lanieri
  • jumper and jacket: Spier & Mackay
  • scarf: Fumagalli 1891.
Have a great weekend!
IMG_9700 Large.jpeg

IMG_9697 Large.jpeg

IMG_9698 Large.jpeg

IMG_9699 Large.jpeg

te0o

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Smarter variation of an outfit I've previously posted here. Less contrast between the trousers and the coat but still with a pop of colour from the oatmeal crewneck and the burgundy scarf. This would ideally be better with a pair of charcoal flannels but until I get one these trousers would have to do. It looks pleasing overall I think.

IMG_1112.jpeg

IMG_1170.jpeg

IMG_1086.jpeg

DorianGreen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Stylewords

Reaction score
Smarter variation of an outfit I've previously posted here. Less contrast between the trousers and the coat but still with a pop of colour from the oatmeal crewneck and the burgundy scarf. This would ideally be better with a pair of charcoal flannels but until I get one these trousers would have to do. It looks pleasing overall I think.

View attachment 2124805
View attachment 2124807
View attachment 2124809
This one's good, but I also liked the high contrast one - a bit more interesting.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evelynsolace05