• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

GBear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

when it comes out of you, unless you have a urinary tract infection. It goes rancid pretty quick. Also, sterile=/=clean.

But you can pee on YOUR jeans and not wash them, if you want.

Everyone knows urine helps with high contrast fading. :teach:

anginaprinzmetal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
talking 'bout derailing a threak...

i guess if you soak your jeans in urine they get a yellow color, just saying...

NewYorkIslander

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Like everything except the scarf!

Savoy?

Blowing bubbles is one of my daughter's favorite things to do too - way cute pic, man. Congrats.

They love it don't they, thx.

A) wash your jeans.

B) the look on your face right there with the daughter. Your paternal instinct is ten times the size of the empire state building, lucky kid :)

C) what is that scarf? it looks cool (remember i like gaudy, "ugly" scarves) what is it?

Never! (evil laugh) Thx man, scarf is an old school Napoli scarf with the Bourbon icon at the end...check out my blog for more info.

Urine is actually sterile :hide: :teach:

Ah, sterile it may be, but gross and stinky it is also.

Wanna bet?

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

Trace always gets me man. Every time I hear "You're Gonna Miss This" I gotta turn it off, reminds me how fast they're growin' up. :slayer:

Digmenow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

...Trace always gets me man. Every time I hear "You're Gonna Miss This" I gotta turn it off, reminds me how fast they're growin' up. :slayer:

Two things.
1. In about 20 years or so, she'll start telling you her memories of events of which you'll have absolutely zero recollection which is something to keep in mind on a daily basis. That picture of the two of you needs to be placed in a 5 X 7 frame and hung on the stairway wall so that it will be one that both of you will always remember together.
2. If you've never seen "Goodbye Mr. Chips" (either version but I prefer the '39), find it and watch it. I'm not a teacher but I've employed post high school age people my entire life. It's funny how you start out near their age and you get older year after year but they never do.

Coronaeus

Reaction score
I don't piss in urinals for that very reason...not the jeans, but because you always get splashback. ******* gross. Plus I like the sound of hitting the deep part of the bowl...
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

A friend of mine converted me to this approach several years back. Of course he also refuses to wash his hands after taking a piss claiming he is pretty sure he washes his d!ck better than the help washes the taps... I guess you could say I'm a partial convert to his approach and hold to syncretist beliefs concerning my urination regime.

Coronaeus

Reaction score
Anyone in the bathroom with you thinks your weird for using a stall.

Nah. They don't think i am weird. I usually explain to others with whom I am sharing the bathroom the reasons for why I prefer the stall to the urinal. By the end of the conversation they are left with no reason to think me weird and often commend me on my choice. Everyone loves and respects an apostle.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads