Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Video Games

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by Brian SD, Nov 7, 2007.

1. Reggs

Reggs Senior member

Is anybody else playing Minecraft? I'm so addicted to this game right now.

Yes!

I got it yesterday and only got 3 hrs of sleep because of it. All day today I was thinking of what to do in the game when I got back home. I cant believe how much fun it is.

2. dusty

dusty Senior member

Warning, be careful when right clicking. I was carrying a bucket of lava and right clicked on a work bench to craft. It went to the craft screen and still spilled the lava! Killed me and burned up a lot of my stuff.

3. fffffut

fffffut Senior member

dead rising 2 is out
    has anyone played it?
    im downloading it and it looks pretty great

4. XenoX101

XenoX101 Senior member

Diablo II ladder has been reset (which is the 'pro' server that resets every year or so so that everyone can start fresh again). I bought myself some cd-keys from http://d2promart.org/ and while this might sound like I'm soliciting I really can't recommend them enough, ridiculously cheap and they emailed me back the cd-keys within 12 hours. Anyway if anyone is also playing D2 now (I'm eagerly waiting for Diablo 3) my username is Xenoxius (lame I know).

5. robertorex

robertorex Senior member

Diablo II ladder has been reset (which is the 'pro' server that resets every year or so so that everyone can start fresh again). I bought myself some cd-keys from http://d2promart.org/ and while this might sound like I'm soliciting I really can't recommend them enough, ridiculously cheap and they emailed me back the cd-keys within 12 hours. Anyway if anyone is also playing D2 now (I'm eagerly waiting for Diablo 3) my username is Xenoxius (lame I know).

you sure you can vouch for them xenox? they have this disclaimer:

Our CDKeys may not support registeration on www.battle.net. We can help you download and install cdkey with other way if it is needed.

6. XenoX101

XenoX101 Senior member

you sure you can vouch for them xenox? they have this disclaimer:

That doesn't mean they won't work on battle net, it simply means that the keys may already be registered on the actual www.battle.net website with the new online cd-key registration that lets you download the game from the net - hence "we can help you install in other way if needed". However even with this considered I was able to register my keys on the battle.net website as well as play online (of course), so go figure.

7. Reggs

Reggs Senior member

There are not enough Minecraft posts in this thread.

I dont care if you just got Halo or Civ. Drop $13 on Minecraft and I promise you will not play anything else for a good while.

8. breakz

breakz Senior member

There are not enough Minecraft posts in this thread.

I dont care if you just got Halo or Civ. Drop $13 on Minecraft and I promise you will not play anything else for a good while.

This guy made $350,000 in one day. Link.

He also got job offers from Valve and Bungie. Turned both down, apparently.

9. XenoX101

XenoX101 Senior member

There are not enough Minecraft posts in this thread. I dont care if you just got Halo or Civ. Drop $13 on Minecraft and I promise you will not play anything else for a good while.
    +1 I haven't even gotten very far in it yet but I'm already loving it, and honestly surprised nobody has done anything quite like this before. It's genius though and will definitely have an impact on the gaming industry, the sandbox genre is the future of gaming.

10. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

I can't see DC Universe doing well for any stretch of time. No beta with a month til launch = focused solely on the PS3 aspect of the game and it will blow ass as an MMO. Pass unless you enjoy MMOs on consoles.

Game is now delayed til early 2011, but the good news is that the beta will be available as early as next week.

11. indesertum

indesertum Senior member

chrono trigger is awesome. more fun than shining force so far

12. breakz

breakz Senior member

chrono trigger is awesome. more fun than shining force so far

What an excellent game--the music takes it from "good game" to "one of the best of its era."

Played it for the first time a year or two ago...man, that was a great experience. No nostalgia-tinted glasses needed.

13. mikey34

mikey34 Senior member

what system you guys playing chrono trigger on? It's on my list of games to beat one day.

14. macuser3of5

macuser3of5 Senior member

i want to play suidoken 2 again now. thanks doods. [​IMG]

15. A. Jones

A. Jones Active Member

Gran Turismo 5

I can't remember the last time I've been this excited about a new game coming out. Looks epic.

Anybody else plan on buying?