Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Video Games

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by Brian SD, Nov 7, 2007.

1. grundletaint

grundletaint Senior member

metroid: other m is freaking awesome.

2. breakz

breakz Senior member

metroid: other m is freaking awesome.

Search around for information on the glitch.

Apparently if you save after beating a boss, some door won't open and let you through. It's a game-breaker--figured I'd mention it if you haven't heard yet.

3. grundletaint

grundletaint Senior member

[​IMG]

at least i can rest easy knowing i probably won't be able to make it that far, anyways...

4. mikey34

mikey34 Senior member

5. Nil

Nil Senior member

Civilization V drops today. I instakopped off Steam this morning. So pumped to play when I get home later.

6. dusty

dusty Senior member

7. FLMountainMan

FLMountainMan White Hispanic

Civilization V drops today. I instakopped off Steam this morning. So pumped to play when I get home later.

[​IMG] Teh suxxor.

8. FLMountainMan

FLMountainMan White Hispanic

[​IMG] Teh suxxor.

Holy shit. I am amazed at how bad this game is. Really unbelievable that they would put out this game. It's awful. Dumbed down beyond all recognition, more bugs than a Phuket whoorehouse.

9. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

Anyone hyped about the MMO DC Universe online for both PS3 and PC?
    IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

I hope they cross platform in the future though since I am not sure how many PS3 players are willing to pay a monthly fee to play the game.

10. Squall.Leonhart

Squall.Leonhart Well-Known Member

I've been iPhone gaming it a lot right now. I can't afford to buy any new PS3 games and my hacked 360 took a dump.

If you guys have an iPhone and like RPGs, go download Chaos Rings, it's pretty much the best app I've ever played. The art and design was done by the guy who developed FFVII and FFVIII, but has a classic RPG system (none of this FFXIII fancy shit).

Oh, and Tetris on iPhone :p

11. mikey34

mikey34 Senior member

DC Universe looks sick, they should make that into a movie. I pre-ordered it along with a few other games last time I was at gamestop. It drops in November, right?

RFX and anyone who is looking to purchase the DC universe- What platform do you plan on buying this for? PS3 or PC? I was thinking PS3 for me, but if everyone goes PC I might have to switch.

12. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

I was planning on playing it on the PS3 because it is made with the PS3 controller in mind but it not being cross platform to begin with kind of got me hesitant to play with the PS3 because there are a lot of PS3 players who isn't used to or are willing to pay a monthly fee. I have a feeling that online gaming might become a bit lonely in the PS3 server and in the end, it will lose it's cache if I play by myself all the time or if it is difficult to form parties, etc...

My brother, who plans to play the game, is also playing it in PC along with a few friends so I am probably going to be playing this on PC. I already upgraded my cpu this past weekend so I am set on whichever platform I play it on. I can just get a controller for the PC anyways (or connect my PS controller, not sure if that is possible though) if it makes it easier to play the game.

13. mikey34

mikey34 Senior member

Shoot, I'm beginning to think I should get it for the pc now. I have never been a big gamer for the pc so I'm not sure how I feel about it, but at the same time you don't want to play an MMO game by yourself. I'll have to wait and see when the time comes I guess.

14. dusty

dusty Senior member

Is anybody else playing Minecraft? I'm so addicted to this game right now.

15. Hazad

Hazad Senior member

I can't see DC Universe doing well for any stretch of time. No beta with a month til launch = focused solely on the PS3 aspect of the game and it will blow ass as an MMO. Pass unless you enjoy MMOs on consoles.