• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

sazon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

So... I maybe crazy for this, really crazy, and know I'm gonna regret this soon but I'm willing to part with my brandy shell size 8.5. Worn a few times already. Might list them on eBay unless someone makes me an offer. Not letting them go for less than what I paid for. PM me if interested.

Wow, surprising. Those are so killer.

Viberg - you gotta make these again please!

Exdeath

Reaction score
Whoever got these brown horsehides, you are going to love them. I've seen this leather in real life and it is pretty unbelievable...

Am apparently the proud owner of these now. No idea what last they're on still, though. Oddly enough, they appear to fit TTS (with proper boot socks - a lil bit loose with normal socks), and the left boot uses a lot less lace than the right...I've had to swap them to leather laces and cut 'em so they're symmetrical. Looking at the creasing, I guess an ideal fit would've been if the left was a 10.5 and the right an 11, but hey, one-off piece, right?

Last edited:

misterjuiceman

Reaction score
Am apparently the proud owner of these now. No idea what last they're on still, though. Oddly enough, they appear to fit TTS (with proper boot socks - a lil bit loose with normal socks), and the left boot uses a lot less lace than the right...I've had to swap them to leather laces and cut 'em so they're symmetrical. Looking at the creasing, I guess an ideal fit would've been if the left was a 10.5 and the right an 11, but hey, one-off piece, right?

Some weird optical illusion in this one. The left boot looks 8x as long as the right in this photo.

Exdeath

Reaction score
Some weird optical illusion in this one. The left boot looks 8x as long as the right in this photo.

More normal picture.

Also waiting on some proper two-tone rawhide laces to arrive in the mail.

Last edited:

linafelt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ Weird about the lacing... But a great leather. With regard to last, I wonder if they are 2040?

ScuffedBluchers

Reaction score
I have the delivery sads. Ordered boots from BCC last Friday but due to some sort of software error they weren't shipped express. I'm getting a refund for the difference in shipping costs, but I'm leaving for vacation on Friday and according to USPS my boots are still in San Fran. Initially I was worried that I wouldn't have them for my trip, but with nobody to sign for them for a week, I'm worried I'll get them at all.

October 14, 2014 , 1:15 pm

Inbound Out of Customs

Your item cleared United States Customs at 1:15 pm on October 14, 2014.

October 14, 2014 , 10:53 am

Processed Through Sort Facility

ISC SAN FRANCISCO (USPS)

Inbound Into Customs

meso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I hear you. I have a pair of Vibergs en route that won't get here til Saturday.
Latigo tan boots w/toe cap on 2040 from Superdenim last year.
I'm getting the feels when I think about waiting a few more days.

Last edited:

misterjuiceman

Reaction score
I have the delivery sads. Ordered boots from BCC last Friday but due to some sort of software error they weren't shipped express. I'm getting a refund for the difference in shipping costs, but I'm leaving for vacation on Friday and according to USPS my boots are still in San Fran. Initially I was worried that I wouldn't have them for my trip, but with nobody to sign for them for a week, I'm worried I'll get them at all.

Inbound Out of Customs

ISC SAN FRANCISCO (USPS)

Inbound Into Customs
You might want to consider having the USPS hold your mail until your return. I think that should prevent it from being in limbo and going back to Canada, but it might take closer to two weeks for something like that to happen.

ScuffedBluchers

Reaction score
You might want to consider having the USPS hold your mail until your return. I think that should prevent it from being in limbo and going back to Canada, but it might take closer to two weeks for something like that to happen.
DUH. I would have thought if for magazines no doubt, but a shipment like this? I'm setting it up, thanks.

Understatesman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Inbound Out of Customs

ISC SAN FRANCISCO (USPS)

Inbound Into Customs

Same boat here, but I should be in town to receive them. My shipping timeline mirrors yours as well. And I'm going out of town tomorrow, but will fly back in tomorrow night.

You said you're getting refunded? I had to pay $100 in shipping fees. How are you getting a refund? What'd you say when (I assume) you emailed them about it?

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads