• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • The 2024 Styleforum and Epaulet Alpaca Project

For the third year in a row, we're thrilled to partner with @Epaulet to bring you an exclusive collection of luxurious sweaters, hats, jackets, and blankets in Peruvian Alpaca.

Details can be found here

The Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WatchesCars

Reaction score
on the chukka too, havent seen if they have a service boot with it on this lineup

caffed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
new 6478 last

Looks like a descendant of the 2020 last. The new double leather French calf Halketts are in it too.

Areni-1

Reaction score
IMG_6422.jpeg

Second wear for my chocolate shinki’s, and I love the colour in different lighting. Once again though, breaking in fully lined horsebutt sucks. My stupid pointy ankles hate me.

The honeycombing also makes it look like the right boot has some serious creasing going on, but it’s fine. Just a trick of the light.

Still getting used to the 2040 cap toe last. It fits so better than the 2040 on me but the extra height in the toes feels weird with every step and they’re shorter than the 2030 so look a little stumpy. Plenty of people noticed them today though.

Areni-1

Reaction score
IMG_6423.jpeg

Ammo boot today. They’re becoming increasingly more casual in appearance. The pull up is now more pronounced and the toes are collapsing. They’re starting to look like army boots, and I’m not complaining. Hard to capture in the light though, and I still brush them daily so they’re not looking too shabby.

The dr sole heel is wearing much faster than my other boots, though. Hope they hold up over time.

Last edited:

shahtirthak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Boots worn this week which was a self imposed 'PNW/Viberg/Horsebutt Boots' week!

Monday - Viberg 1035 Bobcat Boots in Maryam's Brown Horsebutt.
20240219_103845.jpg

20240219_103914.jpg

Tuesday - Viberg 2030 Service Boot in Maryam's Muschio TPR Horsebutt
20240220_101129.jpg

20240220_101141.jpg

Wednesday - White's (via Baker Boots) Stevens Dress Cap Toe Boots on 5050 last in Burgundy Horsehide (from Horween if I'm not mistaken)
20240221_080638.jpg

20240221_080652.jpg

Thursday - Viberg 2030 Service Boot in Maryam's Cuoio TPR Horsebutt (my first Viberg)
20240222_080059.jpg

20240222_080136.jpg

Friday - if i was not WFH at the last moment, i would have worn Viberg 2030 Service Boot in Maryam's Toscanello TPR Horsebutt today!
20240223_084358.jpg

20240223_084420.jpg

The reason I include Viberg/PNW Boot week is because I stopped at 4 Vibergs (outpriced thereafter!) and hence to complete the week I include either the lone White's Stevens Boot or the lone Truman Boot in Vintage Military Horserump.

PACostag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone scoop up a pair in rawhide waxy commander? Thoughts on the leather? Not really the biggest Viberg fan, but that leather on the Halkett looks pretty good to my eye.

RossM

Reaction score
Has Viberg ever had a makeup in the 1035 last with a double leather sole, or a thicker than usual midsole?

WeatheredHide

Reaction score
Anyone scoop up a pair in rawhide waxy commander? Thoughts on the leather? Not really the biggest Viberg fan, but that leather on the Halkett looks pretty good to my eye.

I was just thinking the same thing! I picked up the black cognac shell Halketts and love 'em. This pair (in the rawhide) looks so good in the photos.

I was on a self-imposed boot-acquiring moratorium. I was being pretty good. Then, last night, Standard & Strange sent an email about new stock of Rolling Dub Trio things -- and one of those things was burgundy CXL Caspers, which I've been waiting a dang long time for. (Even visited their store in Tokyo to hunt down a pair a couple of months ago.) So much for the moratorium. And now these rawhide Halketts are nagging at me, too.

Featured Sponsor

Do you coordinate your watch strap with your shoes or belt?

• Always

• Sometimes

• Never

• I don't pay attention

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alistair Knapp