• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HORNS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
They are canvas pants that weigh about 12 ounces per square yard. They have two legs (a left and a right) and several pockets. You can put many objects in the pockets including (but not limited to) carrots, twigs, and pringles. I recommend sizing up to avoid crunchy pringles. Otherwise, they are true to size. They were purchased in the color quack, and look great in other colors as well. Oh, and I purchased them here: Railcar.
Thanks, brother.

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
preview one was no cap toe IIRC

ajd578

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
preview one was no cap toe IIRC
I think I prefer a BCT on the chunkier lasts. It helps them not look like work boots, if that makes sense.

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think I prefer a BCT on the chunkier lasts. It helps them not look like work boots, if that makes sense.
I really like the straight cap toe 310s they used to do

Jalucan

Reaction score
How do you guys size the 310? I am a 9E and i bought a size 8 but the arch support isnt where it needs to be. I am not sure sizing up would be wise because there is a whole lot of room even with thick socks.

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How do you guys size the 310? I am a 9E and i bought a size 8 but the arch support isnt where it needs to be. I am not sure sizing up would be wise because there is a whole lot of room even with thick socks.
310 should fit in a manner that the ball of your foot is sitting in the lowest part of the boot at the apex of the curve.

smartbrother

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
310 should fit in a manner that the ball of your foot is sitting in the lowest part of the boot at the apex of the curve.
Me calculating the apex of the curve

1629054630613.gif

Jalucan

Reaction score
I cut me 3/16th inch thick leather insoles and with thin socks it fits better. I ordered some 2mm suede so i can cut some sock liners and refine the fit. If that doesnt work I will probably wait for the D widths.

zachthespook

Reaction score
Thanks! I am very happy with the purchase, but I know what you mean. These came without the original box or accoutrements, and while I would rather have the money I saved vs those extras, I would be lying if I said I didn't miss that first time of opening a new box when you're hit with the presentation and the leather smell.

Anyway, yes, these are size 9 and from the research I did before making this purchase, I strongly suspect that you are correct and it is the pair that originally belonged to @zachthespook. I got them off of another guy on grailed, though.

I will say, they seem to fit a bit short for a 9. I wear 8.5 in the other Viberg lasts I own (2020, 2030, 2055, 310) and all fit me well. The feel of these on foot is most similar to the 8.5 2030s I have, at least lengthwise. They do feel a wider in the toe area.
Yup those were mine! Ended up selling them to friend on Instagram, who unfortunately decided that they didn’t suit his style! Glad you picked them up, they were seriously amazing. Wish they didn’t overlap with my other boots, otherwise would have totally kept them!

smartbrother

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yup those were mine! Ended up selling them to friend on Instagram, who unfortunately decided that they didn’t suit his style! Glad you picked them up, they were seriously amazing. Wish they didn’t overlap with my other boots, otherwise would have totally kept them!
Says the guy that just bought another pair of brown boots ?

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
matchaslimprix