• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vanda Fine Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Navy Hopsack. Delightful

0E037F75-8DF1-4217-94EF-AB642848649E.jpeg

applky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
New stripe design based off the oft-requested Pale Blue-Brown Stripes in Silk Linen, now woven in England as a 75/25 linen/silk blend.

Old version is the smaller picture:

View attachment 1015154 View attachment 1015155

Snagged the blue-brown, of course. Thanks for these wonderful stripes!

Additionally, some summer Vanda wears:

42903020114_449c186d6b_o_d.jpg

Dusty Orange Linen tie
Duck Egg Blue Pagodas PS

43517810751_50113beaa3_o_d.jpg

Pale Blue-Brown Silk-Linen tie
Peacocks & Peonies PS

43250707734_816beecb0c_o_d.jpg

Coconut Matka tie
Orange-Blue Linen Tiles PS

Last edited:

dalevy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That's sweet. I must be blind b/c I don't see that on the website. Which tie is that?

You’re not blind. It’s not up on the website yet. I saw it on Vanda’s IG stories and emailed them about it. Gerald can give you instructions on how to order it.

gshen

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi gents, yes, the Red-Cream Racing Stripes just came back in stock and has not gone up on our webstore yet. @dalevy spotted it on our IG stories and asked to order it:

nt392-2-2.jpg

If any of you want it, please place your order for any tie valued at S$170 on our store and just leave me a note that you'd like the Red-Cream Racing Stripes instead of whichever tie you ordered. Just 2 of us processing the orders, so don't worry - we won't miss the note.

Also in case you've not noticed yet, we are running a preorder for handwoven Panama hats with custom hat bands. There are 2 styles - Llano and Brisa weaves in natural colour, and 10 different hat bands to pick from. If you don't like any of those hat bands, you can essentially pick any necktie fabric from our store and we can make one for you. Preorders close on Monday, 2000hrs (GMT +8), so don't sit on it for too long!

In case you were wondering, no we can't make hatbands from kimono silk fabrics because those fabrics are woven narrow, and we don't want to have visible joining seams along the hatband.

Some ideas:

IMG_4091.jpg

Llano weave x Solid Chocolate Shantung:
llano hatband2-2.jpg

Llano weave x Navy-Rust Striped Seersucker
llano hatband8-2.jpg

Brisa weave x Navy Grenadine (grossa)
brisa hatband10-2.jpg

CLTesquire

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did anyone pick up one of the Escorial wool ties last winter? I’m thinking ahead to the fall and I’d love to hear your review/impressions.

Mr. Six

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did anyone pick up one of the Escorial wool ties last winter? I’m thinking ahead to the fall and I’d love to hear your review/impressions.
I'd describe it as having some of the weight and feeling of a spongy flannel, but much smoother. The coloring of the undyed fabrics is also nice.

f1a8de26-21a1-41cd-ba14-e34e45b622a9-jpeg.948473

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads