• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Got the studio half zip and the sweatpants in these things are amazing. probably best sweats i own now so comfy, pat killed it this drop

Absolutely love to hear that. I'm so glad everything worked out! I love that set together.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Please release the hw studio hoodie silhouette in a crew dog @UNIFORMLA

It's in the plans. We originally planned to release a Heavyweight Studio Crewneck with this drop, along with the shorts (and a possible full zip), but streamlined the release so that we could get feedback on the fabric and fits.

thatsoutbro

Reaction score
It's in the plans. We originally planned to release a Heavyweight Studio Crewneck with this drop, along with the shorts (and a possible full zip), but streamlined the release so that we could get feedback on the fabric and fits.

HW Studio shorts also?! Omg Pat you’re killing it. (Not so) patiently awaiting both.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Yeah, I love the half zip. The fabric is obviously heavyweight but it’s so soft. I have a super weighted Lady White that I really like, but the fabric is more stiff and needs to be broken in.

I’ve never had a Terry piece like this. It reminds me of a Patagonia Snap T but with a better fit.

I went with a large in this and the sweats. I’m 5’9”185lbs. The pants are very comfortable and I’m always a fan of a gusset, but to @barrettdudley point these may be too long for the short kings out there. The combination of the longer rise and inseam leaves me with a lot of stacks.

View attachment 1742948
View attachment 1742977
Wore Halfzip and Legacy T out as soon as it came. Grey half zip and sweats werent for me will probably send back.

Absolutely loving the Half Zips on y'all! They look great on you gentlemen.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Go tts on heavy weight studio hoodie ?
Typically a large in shirts from them..

Yes. I'd recommend sticking TTS in the Heavyweight Studio Hoodie. If you're planning on picking up a size large, I'd move on it ASAP.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Got the ULA stuff in, appreciate Pat always putting a personalized note on the order!

These tees are really cool, much different from what I expected - very thermal-esque as some mentioned. I own some crazy heavy tees include ALD's 20oz LS tee and the stone island LS tees and this is quite diff from those. It drapes a lot more which is cool given the heavy weight. The hoodie is also awesome, this was a great drop and glad I got what I wanted although those qzip photos are giving me FOMO haha

I'm really glad everything worked out! We appreciate you.

You may have another shot at the Half Zips. Stay tuned.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
HW Studio shorts also?! Omg Pat you’re killing it. (Not so) patiently awaiting both.

I appreciate you! We're working to get those out ASAP.

The updated Souvenir Sweatpants are debuting in the heavyweight french terry next.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
What colors are you running for the Souvenirs?

The Heavyweight Souvenir Sweatpants are dropping in Black and Heather Grey.

IChen

Reaction score

We want both, and a restock of the half zip please :worship:

nepats81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Half zip

Attachments

• 922317C5-C5AD-451F-BFE2-E0C8CF6724B4.jpeg
    922317C5-C5AD-451F-BFE2-E0C8CF6724B4.jpeg
    156.3 KB · Views: 117

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads