• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TyCooN's Official Boxing Thread

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I've always been a Mayweather fan, but I'm indifferent here. I'm just excited to see this fight, don't necessarily care who wins. As far as the bar thing, best $100 bucks you can spend. [COLOR=FF00AA] I'd rather chew broken glass than watch a fight like this at a bar[/COLOR].

+1

Last edited:

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

ramuman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I've always been a Mayweather fan, but I'm indifferent here. I'm just excited to see this fight, don't necessarily care who wins. As far as the bar thing, best $100 bucks you can spend. I'd rather chew broken glass than watch a fight like this at a bar.

I've been debating this with a few neighbors on my floor. There are literally three new bars showing this within 100 feet after we walk out the doors. Cover is $20-30 per head. Balancing viewing it in peace versus some ambiance.

Likely will do the our floor thing.

Last edited:

TyCooN

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Wonder how much they've reported on Golden Boy cheating on his wife constantly.

Also wonder if the glove thing was to build up a few more PPVs.
You're right about this. I had the same suspicion when they said fight can be held up due to ticket issues.

Same story they said contract hasn't been signed

ramuman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

[COLOR=FF00AA]Floyd Mayweather’s spokesperson says Michelle Beadle and Rachel Nichols never had fight credentials revoked [/COLOR]

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/m...le-beadle-mayweather-banned-article-1.2207843

From my understanding, she cried foul, but no one ever took away CNN's creds - which she obviously could've used if CNN saw it fit. This whole thing then turned into the mess it was. Frankly, all of them wouldn't even have this opportunity were it not for Floyd and Manny.

I'd say, don't bite the hand that feeds you. Besides, she's about 10 orders worse than Kellerman and about 1000 orders worse than Merchant in interviews.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Walkout: Floyd looks a little "dry".

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
F Roach.......

Last edited:

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I want to hear what all the Manuela fans say. **** Manny. He had no answer for PBF's plan. He didn't throw "punches in bunches." Another fight where Manuela was exposed.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I want to hear all the Manuela fans make excuses. Dude had no answer for PBF. **** Manny Pacquiao! **** Freddie Roach.

Watchman1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This was not a classic pac fight at all. But it was a classic Floyd fight.

I been watching boxing ALL my life, as far back as I can remember and this was a fight where if Pac would have fought the Clottey fight, he would have won.

The fight was much closer than the final score showed IMHO.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Manuela had nada for PBF!

Last edited:

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Should have been bigger tbh. [COLOR=FF00AA]Manny was barely in the fight. Was a complete thrashing.[/COLOR]

Someone who knows what he sees.....

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads