• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Tricker's MTO - Forum group buy

mothball

Reaction score
Sorry, boomtime, my above comment on the navy Dainite was meant for the boot MTO rkusmant had mentioned. I'd like to be in on yours as well, though. My apologies for not being clear.

Last edited:

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

I had just emailed Richard over the weekend about a navy Stow, but I like this better. I agree on the sole--I'd probably prefer blue Dainite, but red wouldn't be a deal-breaker.

Blue dainite works for me too.

boomtime

Reaction score
It's all good Mothball...happy your interested in the build. Just need one or two more takers and we should be good to go. Been talking with SH today sounds like the build time would be standard and our design so far isn't anything they can't handle in terms of combinations.

Just making a interest list...let me know if I left you off we are looking to get 6 people on board

1. Boomtime
2. CHRK33
3. qwertgfdsa
4. Mothball

Mr. Chorizo?

Last edited:

rkusmant

Reaction score
I think brown dainite might be a good compromise.

Navy calf or pebbled navy?

Need one more participant....

Last edited:

mr chorizo

Reaction score
Hi All,
trying to revive the white calf bourton MTO with contrast pink suede heel counter.

I was in grahme fowler today and they have this a white calf bourton and it looked awesome...i think that pink suede counter would be an awesome pop.

In revision, I actually think this would work better as on a stow boot, that way the pop is a little smaller in relation to the whole of the boot. add a pink pull tab and you have a seriously natty shoe for spring summer

ERIII

Reaction score
Hello All,

New to the forum, but have been reading form some time. I am looking to add another pair of Tricker's to the collection and wanted see if there was any interest in a group buy. I have been working with Richard on a Winston Chukka build.....an all weather Chukka with waxy leather and a commando sole for spring through fall. The image below is the correct style with a medallion toe, specs below on the build. I would like to get the order placed in the next week or so.....let me know if you are interested

• Style: Winston Chukka boot with toe medallion

• Last: 4497s
  • Fitting: 6
    • Leather: Champaign Waxy
    • Stitching: White
    • Sole: Brown commando
    • Welt: Natural Barbour
    • Lining: Navy
    • Eyelets: Blind
    • Pull tab: Purple

Last edited:

Slonukhi58

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
I am very sorry to be a spoilsport but I'm afraid Trickers do not do a blue pebble leather.Richard from SH confirmed this for me last week.I have a pair of shoes in coffee burnished leather and they are much darker than the LS shoes in the photograph,which look closer to Gold M.C. calf.

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

New MTO ideas:

As suggested by zippyh:
Last: 4444
Color: Navy Calf
Welt: Natural barbour welt
Eyelets: Brass
Sole: Red dainite

Comments:
I prefer other color for the sole, I'm indifferent for materials, but recently I bought few pairs with red dainite, but I know I have been convinced to get red dainite few times.

I'm sure for upper color, there'll be more ideas, I don't have navy blue boots yet, so this is still game for me, if we're looking for late summer delivery we can have suede boots or something similar.

Edit: New insight from Pitti
New dainities...

See leather options (blue pebble grain on vamps below)

So now it's ...
No medallion Eaton
Smooth navy calf.
Natural barbour welt
Brass eyelets
Brown dainite

Pull tabs?
Lining?
Something interesting for the tongue? Navy suede?

mr chorizo

Reaction score

So now it's ...
No medallion Eaton
Smooth navy calf.
Natural barbour welt
Brass eyelets
Brown dainite

Pull tabs?
Lining?
Something interesting for the tongue? Navy suede?

would be down for this in an "austerity" eaton for sure.

rkusmant

Reaction score
I think we have 6 now, when I'm back home I'll go through previous posts.

I'm indifferent about lining/pulltabs/tongue, just a note, when using suede tongue, you can't have gusset tongue.

ERIII

Reaction score
Wanted to float this Chukka MTO again to see if there was any interest. Adding a better image that I did a quick Photoshop on to show the color and sole combo + an image of what the style looks like on. Waxy grey suede chukka...what could be better??

Also updated the pull tab to cream, could go w/o a pull as well.

• Style: Winston Chukka boot with toe medallion
  • Last: 4497s
  • Fitting: 6
    • Leather: Champaign Waxy
    • Stitching: White
    • Sole: Brown commando
    • Welt: Natural Barbour
    • Lining: Navy
    • Eyelets: Blind
    • Pull tab: Purple Cream

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads