• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

transgender people in your life

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
T4 IS BACK!!!

Originally Posted by globetrotter
any similar stories?

Yes.

FYI: I took a class in college about sexuality and the prof said the rate of trans/intersexed is as high as the percentage of twins.

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by T4phage
this reveals your naïvetÃ
00a9.png

to some truly great pr0n

puzzled.gif
I thought they couldn't make the plumbing work. At least that's what Mrs. T told me.

hmmm, now that I recount that conversation, I'm starting to wonder how and why she would know this.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I am a very open/accepting person, but I will admit to having been a little bit uncomfortable when interacting/talking to transsexuals before.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by T4phage
this reveals your naïvetÃ
00a9.png

to some truly great pr0n

I admit my lack of educamation on the matter.
please offer titles for research.

willpower

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Connemara
I am a very open/accepting person, but I will admit to having been a little bit uncomfortable when interacting/talking to transsexuals before.

They're just as boring as everyone else.

T4phage

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edinatlanta
T4 IS BACK!!!

i <3 you too edina
but a protip:
font size is inversely related to the paddle size i will use..

.. the moar you know
=)

Originally Posted by Thomas
puzzled.gif
I thought they couldn't make the plumbing work. At least that's what Mrs. T told me.

hmmm, now that I recount that conversation, I'm starting to wonder how and why she would know this.

ohhh t..
the tears
they are bitter
and welcoming
and delicious

Originally Posted by acidboy
I admit my lack of educamation on the matter.
please offer titles for research.

titles?
why would you bother
especially when motherless is around?

GoldenTribe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tagutcow
She's a really awesome human being in any case; she can do fire poi / fire dancing and can hold herself up parallel to the ground using only one hand!
Originally Posted by Thomas
you know, that's exactly the sort of thing I was looking for when interviewing candidates for wifelyhood. I ended up settling for large breasts + would speak to me.
This needs to be acknowledged again two pages later.

jpeirpont

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm not very open to interacting with them, but don't like being rude to people so I'm not sure what I'd do if what happens to try and interact with me. I grew up in a neighborhood with people who largely migrated there from the South or Jamaica, being transgendered people wouldn't be common there, I live in a different sort of a neighborhood now but still don't see any.

Teacher

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I don't believe I know any transexuals, but we seem to have a lot of transvestites around here.

Originally Posted by Dakota rube
A clerk at one of the c-stores down the street seems to be stuck in some sort of pre-surgery grey area. (S)he's been stuck kind of half way between male and female for several years. Some days (s)he looks like a manly, ugly woman; others (s)he seems like a really unfortunate grandmotherly man.

Oh? And which store would this be? Might be worth stopping in....

Biscotti

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I know one; she (man----&gt;woman) is crazy, super conservative, collects guns, and drives a pickup truck.

Teacher

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dakota rube
Stop-n-Go, Broadway and 15th Ave N

I used to go there to rent VHS tapes, many many moons ago. It's actually just blocks from my parents' house (5th St and 12th Ave).

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads