• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Got my black lamb moto w/ silver zips. Took me a few days to warm up to the contrast of the silver on the black, but I really love it (so do others, I got tons of compliments on it already). I think the silver will look better as the leather becomes more matte from wear. Also, the fit and drape is perfect. It's not too slim, but its fitted. I can fit a hoodie under it but it still fits well with just a t-shirt. I went today to check out some baller jackets (Balmain, Rick, Saint Laurent, Margiela), and I gotta say, all of those lamb leathers felt disappointingly thin compared to the toj lamb. Not to mention the price, $5000 for a jacket is ridonk some crappy pics: slightly murdered out zipper pron
We delivered one of these in the same configuration to pinedust a few weeks ago, it's a really good combo. Been loving the way the silver zips finish off black and the rest of the colors as well. Somehow, as a piece, it's pretty far evolved from the very first original Moto sample (which aeglus eventually bought and wore) and yet at the same time, it's not - back to the black lamb 4-zip Moto with silver zippers formula.

89andy

Reaction score

We delivered one of these in the same configuration to pinedust a few weeks ago, it's a really good combo. Been loving the way the silver zips finish off black and the rest of the colors as well. Somehow, as a piece, it's pretty far evolved from the very first original Moto sample (which aeglus eventually bought and wore) and yet at the same time, it's not - back to the black lamb 4-zip Moto with silver zippers formula.

****, makes me kinda regret getting gunmetal zips.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Kinda want a black calf new.DR to go with my murdered out black lamb AMDR. Peacoat when fall rolls around again/it's done being tweaked and possibly dat bag.

Last edited:

spokeydokes

Reaction score
there is something to be said for the more subdued look of gunmetal (like, when i wear it to the office). i think the silver gives the jacket an extra "**** y'all" element where it takes the relatively straightforward look of the moto to the next level. it took me a while to warm up to it, but maybe that always happens with a new statement piece. like, when i took it out of the package, i wondered for a second how i was gonna pull it off. now, i want it surgically welded to my body. while i'm at it, might as well get "BAMF" tattooed to my forehead. </musings>. so yeah, go silver.

thewho13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So now that I've had the pleasure of kicking it in a used black DR for a while, I can't freaking wait for my first actual ToJ purchase. I imagine it'll be a while from now, but nonetheless I'm looking forward to the painstaking and anxiety-fraught process of doing measurements, picking out a style, and then not going insane during the wait.

pinedust

Reaction score
Drew I remember you telling me about the "leather super hero effect" you managed to pull off with the moto. Could you elaborate a bit on that? All the chicks I meet keep asking if I've been working out and it definitely seems like I've got broader shoulders

Last edited:

pinedust

Reaction score

will try to snap a comparison pic the next time he and I are out and about

Last edited:

afixedpoint

Crossfit
Reaction score

Drew I remember you telling me about the "leather super hero effect" you managed to pull off with the moto. Could you elaborate a bit on that? All the chicks I meet keep asking if I've been working out and it definitely seems like I've got broader shoulders

i remember reading about this, wonder if quilting exaggerates the effect further

Distorbiant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Willy will be here with a few links soon

omgcookielol

Reaction score

I'm a big fan of how big the sleeves make my deltoids look.:satisfied:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads