• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.

Dbear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks great man, the color does look darker in those pictures than some of the other pictures.

Looks almost like a dark whiskey, but I suppose the dark whiskey looks almost red in some lighting....?

wj4

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

That'll be fun to drive, careful though, thing can bite you ********** when you least expect it.
I've always been into cars, I still run at a track every 3-4 months. I've posted here and there but I'm mostly active on it on other forums since I rarely go to the Lifestyle section of this forum.

What track do you go to? Willow? On your IS? Or you got a new ride, dude?

Syn- your P-car project sounds very nice.

One day I will own a 911.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
3 thoughts:

1) Where the **** is the bag we talked about together?
2) How about a new jacket design? A leather type III jacket. It could come in some ill colors.
3) Check out this bag: http://shop.themadly.com/collections/aw11/products/deckard I got the british tan one as a Christmas gift, (asked for it after I saw it at Barneys.) While a cool bag, I bet that you could tweak the design a bit and make it in a great cordovan and use the best hardware, and have super reinforced stitching, to make it even more awesome.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

3 thoughts:
1) Where the **** is the bag we talked about together?
2) How about a new jacket design? A leather type III jacket. It could come in some ill colors.
3) Check out this bag: http://shop.themadly.com/collections/aw11/products/deckard I got the british tan one as a Christmas gift, (asked for it after I saw it at Barneys.) While a cool bag, I bet that you could tweak the design a bit and make it in a great cordovan and use the best hardware, and have super reinforced stitching, to make it even more awesome.

1) I am busy trying to save the earth and start a fast food franchise, among all the other things you know about
2) I like the 3 but it's too obvious - I prefer the Type 1 and 2, in soft leather, preferably lamb suede. Might make again. Nobody will order. lol. Leather 'denim' jackets can go wrong...
3) we could do that. i just want the form factors to not really look like contemporary things. People are gonna get their laptops stolen if the bag looks too much like a laptop bag, and associate that with TOJ - I had a laptop stolen when I really needed it once, and that sucked a thousand microscopic dicks. That was why I made the floppy TOJ daypack originally, I wanted it to be the anti-laptop bag.

wj4

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Where's your submission wj4? :slayer:

Haha, I won't even come close to winning, dude. My boring haircut is an automatic -10,000 points. I rarely have time to postwhore on here anymore since I started the new gig. I just check in from time to time.

Drew- are you serious about your fast food franchise? If so, I hope you make it big one day, bro. I know you need big banks to fund the luxury lifestyle.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
lol, wj4 - I like nice stuff, but you make it sound like I live like Saddam in his heyday sometimes man, it's not all baller all the time :lol: I have a 550sq ft apt and no car right now. Don't buy clothes. Right now I'm on my sofa wearing Eternal 811's and a Uniqlo tee. Weekday concept. :foo:

wj4

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

lol, wj4 - I like nice stuff, but you make it sound like I live like Saddam in his heyday sometimes man, it's not all baller all the time :lol: I have a 550sq ft apt and no car right now. Don't buy clothes. Right now I'm on my sofa wearing Eternal 811's and a Uniqlo tee. Weekday concept. :foo:

It's expensive to live in Japan, dude. Space is luxury so your 550 ft^2 is a mansion in the mid west somewhere, haha.

The Panerais, P-cars, Ferraris, etc. cost money, man. I'm not even up on some of the baller kitchen accessories you are. :embar:

I think your story is pretty cool from start to now so I wish you the best in your ventures. I support all (legal) accomplishments from those I know.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
dude, thank you though. I mean that. All of you guys, by doing business with me, have made something that is beyond me alone - it is pretty powerful. I've found that out tonight actually, more on that someday later I guess, if I can, sorry to be so cryptic. But TOJ working like this, making it work cooperatively, it is the new world order. :slayer:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads