Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by impolyt_one, Jan 7, 2011.
GBear sick jacket, sick phone
Haha, just got the phone a few weeks ago. Thanks. I tried to dress with less color so the jacket can shine a bit more...I think?
Looks great man, the color does look darker in those pictures than some of the other pictures.
Looks almost like a dark whiskey, but I suppose the dark whiskey looks almost red in some lighting....?
i for one would like to see a TOJ mixed material tote
GBear, you the man. That is a sick jacket and a great fit.
It looks great, Gbear. Great picture and outfit!
What track do you go to? Willow? On your IS? Or you got a new ride, dude?
Syn- your P-car project sounds very nice.
One day I will own a 911.
Where's your submission wj4?
1) Where the fuck is the bag we talked about together?
2) How about a new jacket design? A leather type III jacket. It could come in some ill colors.
3) Check out this bag: http://shop.themadly.com/collections/aw11/products/deckard I got the british tan one as a Christmas gift, (asked for it after I saw it at Barneys.) While a cool bag, I bet that you could tweak the design a bit and make it in a great cordovan and use the best hardware, and have super reinforced stitching, to make it even more awesome.
1) I am busy trying to save the earth and start a fast food franchise, among all the other things you know about
2) I like the 3 but it's too obvious - I prefer the Type 1 and 2, in soft leather, preferably lamb suede. Might make again. Nobody will order. lol. Leather 'denim' jackets can go wrong...
3) we could do that. i just want the form factors to not really look like contemporary things. People are gonna get their laptops stolen if the bag looks too much like a laptop bag, and associate that with TOJ - I had a laptop stolen when I really needed it once, and that sucked a thousand microscopic dicks. That was why I made the floppy TOJ daypack originally, I wanted it to be the anti-laptop bag.
something like this? holdall
Haha, I won't even come close to winning, dude. My boring haircut is an automatic -10,000 points. I rarely have time to postwhore on here anymore since I started the new gig. I just check in from time to time.
Drew- are you serious about your fast food franchise? If so, I hope you make it big one day, bro. I know you need big banks to fund the luxury lifestyle.
That is the obvious duffle (not that it's bad design-wise, it's a good design but everyone has one) but IDK about a leather type III, i agree that it may be "too obvious"
lol, wj4 - I like nice stuff, but you make it sound like I live like Saddam in his heyday sometimes man, it's not all baller all the time I have a 550sq ft apt and no car right now. Don't buy clothes. Right now I'm on my sofa wearing Eternal 811's and a Uniqlo tee. Weekday concept.
It's expensive to live in Japan, dude. Space is luxury so your 550 ft^2 is a mansion in the mid west somewhere, haha.
The Panerais, P-cars, Ferraris, etc. cost money, man. I'm not even up on some of the baller kitchen accessories you are.
I think your story is pretty cool from start to now so I wish you the best in your ventures. I support all (legal) accomplishments from those I know.
Separate names with a comma.