• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bombers still give off a little bit of a "dad" vibe to me
redface.gif
And I'm a little worried about the size of the pockets. They look fine on a regular torso, but on me I feel like the pockets would go up to my nipples. I feel like a light knit under a collared moto would look alright...maybe I'm wrong.

toothsomesound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mike868y
Bombers still give off a little bit of a "dad" vibe to me
redface.gif
And I'm a little worried about the size of the pockets. They look fine on a regular torso, but on me I feel like the pockets would go up to my nipples. I feel like a light knit under a collared moto would look alright...maybe I'm wrong.

There have been fit pics of double Riders with various sweaters underneath (off the top of my head briansd syntheses) looks real good and would defintely work with any jacket

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mike868y

I feel like a light knit under a collared moto would look alright...maybe I'm wrong.

nah, youre right. would look awesome. esp whiskey
bigstar[1].gif

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
SAMPLE SALE update:

Only the black DR vest, and the duffle coat are left. The vest is best for a small guy, like a true 44. The duffle is a medium with a 23.5 sleeve, so it'd suit a shorter guy with a larger shoulder/bicep requirement.

I have updated emails, but there's a chance I may have lost an email or two in the midst of all the sample sale emails - so if you're waiting to hear back from me on something, bump your email to the top please.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Updates:

I am about to hop on a plane soon so I won't be posting as much til I pick up my iPhone in America, so a couple days.
Meetups wise- "listen up guys, here's the deal on those" :p - I woke up last week and I couldn't hear anything, turns out I lost the rest of my hearing (been progressively losing my hearing for the past 8 years) and it all went to **** last week, after I'd promised all these grand meetups and everything.
Anyway, I'm in LA twice, in June and July, and I'm still going to NYC, so if people want to get measured that's not a problem, and of course I'm still down to have a social function if you guys want to touch each other's TOJ's and stuff - but I think for LA I'm gonna do this in July rather than on Tuesday, I'm kinda out of it right now, so more on meetups later still.

Work (surprisingly?) is not affected by any of this or me going on a trip, Dan makes and ships everything normally anyway, so business as usual. Once I get my phone and landed I'll be doing emails again. I'm just going to a couple weddings so the in-between is not free time for me.

No new models while I'm away from Korea, so don't expect anything new on that end, and then I'll have new F/W stuff towards the beginning or middle of August.

Email me if you have any queries about items, but remember I'm going to be emailing from an iPhone, so don't ask me a ****-ton of questions - go to templeofjawnz.com first and figure out your size and what color you want to get and if it's not there, just cruise this thread (there's enough entertaining stuff in here to make it worth it!), it'll save us both time. I am really busy dudes! I'd answer all your questions but there's like 20 emails just like yours, asking the same questions, probably before yours, so keep it economic of word.

So until we meet again,

Drew

max-t

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
anyone have any word on whether the sample sale stuff went out friday? paid thursday morning so im hopin i got in with the friday shipment.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
I woke up last week and I couldn't hear anything, turns out I lost the rest of my hearing (been progressively losing my hearing for the past 8 years) and it all went to **** last week, after I'd promised all these grand meetups and everything.
Scheisse, man, that's a major bummer.
frown.gif
Hope things work out.

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
This happened to a good friend of mine way back in middle school. Hope everything's all right.

Is the Uncontrol rider still happening?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 99 37.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 35.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads