• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things your dumb friends post on facebook

EFV

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I weep for humanity when stuff like that is not only posted but also liked by thousands of people.

Goldy

Reaction score
I have this friend on FB who is always ranting on about the horrors of vaccines & how evil they are. Her husband isn't man enough to take his kids to the Dr &k just get a basic MMR shot. Then again he isn't man enought to change a diaper. I am half tempted to rob a hospital of some child hood vaccines & give them to the 2 girls.

Goldy

Reaction score
I have this friend on FB who is always ranting on about the horrors of vaccines & how evil they are. Her husband isn't man enough to take his kids to the Dr &k just get a basic MMR shot. Then again he isn't man enought to change a diaper. I am half tempted to rob a hospital of some child hood vaccines & give them to the 2 girls.

suited

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I've seen this one a couple of times and it's one of the worst things I have ever read.
tl;dr. A woman in the middle of a divorce has cancer and instead of going to the hospital, she decides to keep it to herself and passive aggressively die to teach her husband a lesson.
Supposed message: appreciate your saintly wife, you clod
Actual message: Hey, women in the middle of a divorce, he will feel bad when you're dead.

I've seen this one several times. I think it may have been one of the pioneers.

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

This was my mother. She died of marijuana addiction 16 years ago. I never got to know her because of this horrible drug. People may say weed is harmless, but my mom is dead-proof that it is dangerous. When she was 14 years old and pregnant with me, she snorted marijuana during a rave. She didn't have a designated driver and decided to drive home herself. She got into a wreck. The guilt of the family she killed in the wreck made her addiction worse. As you can see from the pictures below, my mom's appearance changed a lot after adopting this lifestyle. She eventually overdosed while injecting weed into her buttocks. I was born three months after her death, so I never even got to meet her, yet I still miss her.

I've seen countless people suffer from this insurmountable addiction. It needs to stop.

R.I.P. Caroline Ellis (mom)

Lulz

Gibonius

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
That's pretty funny actually.

I like the "I was born three months after her death" part.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
acidwife showed me a friend of hers in fb who took loads of pictures of her below 16y.o. sons ( the younger one looks more like 13) drinking beer and cheap pop liquor in their house christmas eve acting crazy drunk. it looked like she was the one handing them the drinks too, and she even took a video following her kid who went to the bathroom to take a piss. humanity is hopeless.

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
:uhoh:

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

acidwife showed me a friend of hers in fb who took loads of pictures of her below 16y.o. sons ( the younger one looks more like 13) drinking beer and cheap pop liquor in their house christmas eve acting crazy drunk. it looked like she was the one handing them the drinks too, and she even took a video following her kid who went to the bathroom to take a piss. humanity is hopeless.

Social services...:D

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

My mother didn't mean for that album to be Public.

dune

Reaction score

I bloody well hate people like this, and I feel bad for the kids...and any kids who they might meet.

Godot

Reaction score
This is not a friend of mine, but this definitely qualifies in the dumb section. You get drunk and do a hit & run. What's the first thing you do when you get home? I don't know, wipe down the car, try to pound out any dents, establish an alibi. These are the kind of things that would occur to me but not Jacob Cox-Brown.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_...bout-drunken-driving-hit-and-run-on-facebook/

I know this may sound a little right wing, but I don't think people this dumb should be allowed to breed.

Goldy

Reaction score

This is not a friend of mine, but this definitely qualifies in the dumb section. You get drunk and do a hit & run. What's the first thing you do when you get home? I don't know, wipe down the car, try to pound out any dents, establish an alibi. These are the kind of things that would occur to me but not Jacob Cox-Brown.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_...bout-drunken-driving-hit-and-run-on-facebook/
I know this may sound a little right wing, but I don't think people this dumb should be allowed to breed.

I agree.

Goldy

Reaction score
Earlier today I unloaded six friends. I realized that with two of them I had blocked so many of their posts that I hadn't seen any of them in about two weeks. Two others (girls) post so much garbage such as yolo or the one girl who is white using the N word that it was clogging up my news feed. The other two I don't even know why I freinded in the first place.

Thanx!!!
Charlie

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads