• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things you just don't get

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Lol please don't take it personal I ask many people the same thing on the forum.

You have never asked me that. Or maybe you did when I wasn't looking?

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Didn't find it, but that's with only one read-through. Irregardless of whether he asked or not, though, I can just go ahead and answer the question: no. But of course I'll read the whole forum a couple more times just to be sure.

Last edited:

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
PB asked me in person when I was drunkenly stumbling out of one of Manhattan's fanciest Martini bars. I answered negatively but may have tried to give my Hermes pocket square to a hooker so he helped me out there.

Claghorn

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Will hookers give an SF member discount?

Also, I don't get houndstooth. I think I need to stop trying. Herringbone might be as country as I can handle.

Last edited:

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Will hookers give an SF member discount?

Also, I don't get houndstooth. I think I need to stop trying. Herringbone might be as country as I can handle.

No.

Also, try it when you're actually in the country.

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

Lol please don't take it personal I ask many people the same thing on the forum.

You have never asked me that. Or maybe you did when I wasn't looking?

You'd better read every post on the entire forum to check.

and read it repetitively

...out loud

heretic.

Claghorn

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Also, try it when you're actually in the country.
If only I were in Europe or New England. Country here is...well...not...uhhh...anything. And back in Texas, I've been to the country a number of times and I've never seen anyone in houndstooth. Salmon colored khaki shorts, Sperry's, and Brooks Brothers button downs, yes. If we're talking about really country...then I don't know what brands they wear, but they look expensive until they get covered in javelina innards. I think country house parties don't happen in Texas...just ranch parties.

Thomas, do you wear houndstooth to ranch parties?

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Find Finn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
How my dog gets on and off my bed at night, I know he doesn't jump as he usually whimpers until, I lift him up or down, so there can only be two explanations.

1. Helpful ghosts
2. I do it in my sleep.

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
There is this cute little Indian woman who works in my office and she is so easily startled. If you go over to her desk to ask for something she jumps and grabs her chest. If you are walking and come around the corner and she is there she will jump and gasp. I always try my very best to make my presence known, but everything frightens her.

I also think it is funny that all of these other Indian men who work at the company are always looming around sniffing her farts throughout the day. I feel like yelling at them to leave her alone because I know her husband. I really do know her husband. He works in another department at the company. He is not easily frightened though,

Last edited:

upthewazzu

Reaction score
AAC has gone full grumpy old men mode. It's been pretty bad for a while but I think I just lost my patience.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads