• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things you just don't get

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

I will post on a topic that in today's PC world should not be mentioned. The standard reply, in defence of what I view as being against common sense is, "She should have that freedom." The answer is, "She does. It's just I should have the freedom to look at what is being offered up for display."
Why do women of a certain mindset get upset if you look at their **** when they are dressed in such a manner as to draw attention to, and offer up for display in the most enticing manner, said ****? I mean, if I had a nice set of **** and did not want people to look at them, I would not go out of my way to wear bras that accentuate my cleavage while pushing them puppies up and then wear low cut shirts to show off the results of that bra.

Fuckin-A. They want something to complain about.

Liam O

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am a notorious tie hater. I will say that you have to really look at ties in person at a store to know for sure. There is a reason most of these ties are on ebay, irreguardless of brand. The worst of everything is generally what you find on ebay for accessories and neckwear.
+1 even if you misspelled a non-word. The only tie that I'm actually happy with was that tie that the country version of you would wear.

I will post on a topic that in today's PC world should not be mentioned. The standard reply, in defence of what I view as being against common sense is, "She should have that freedom." The answer is, "She does. It's just I should have the freedom to look at what is being offered up for display."
Why do women of a certain mindset get upset if you look at their **** when they are dressed in such a manner as to draw attention to, and offer up for display in the most enticing manner, said ****? I mean, if I had a nice set of **** and did not want people to look at them, I would not go out of my way to wear bras that accentuate my cleavage while pushing them puppies up and then wear low cut shirts to show off the results of that bra.

They want attention, and they want vindication. They're setting you up intentionally and we all know it.

Fang66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

+1 even if you misspelled a non-word. The only tie that I'm actually happy with was that tie that the country version of you would wear.

I actually did it on purpose to see if L'Incandescent would say anything. :)

Fang66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I'm sure that you upset people on a regular basis and don't give a rats. Why do you care in this instance if the stared apon gets upset? I of course don't have this problem because women love it when I stare at their boobs.

Fang66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score

I'm sure that you upset people on a regular basis and don't give a rats. Why do you care in this instance if the stared apon gets upset? I of course don't have this problem because women love it when I stare at their boobs.

I did not say I care. This is not a thread called, "Things You Care About."

Also, I did not say "stare." That's creepy.

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I actually did it on purpose to see if L'Incandescent would say anything. :)

I would not do such a thing. To suggest that I would is irridiculous.

Liam O

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
in the interest of understanding "normal" people I've been keeping an eye on the campus denizens today. I'd figured going into this experiment that maybe 25% of the population attempted to wear something resembling coherent outfits, and about 5% managed to.

I've only been tracking the male population (because I tend to get slapped for looking at women) but out of the well over 200 males I've observed, there have been six that look like they tried, and (included in that number) two who succeeded in not looking like they got dressed in the dark.

I'm kinda shocked.

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

in the interest of understanding "normal" people I've been keeping an eye on the campus denizens today. I'd figured going into this experiment that maybe 25% of the population attempted to wear something resembling coherent outfits, and about 5% managed to.

I've only been tracking the male population (because I tend to get slapped for looking at women) but out of the well over 200 males I've observed, there have been six that look like they tried, and (included in that number) two who succeeded in not looking like they got dressed in the dark.

I'm kinda shocked.

5%? That seems kind of high... :confused:

Liam O

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
5%? That seems kind of high...
confused.gif

I've seen well over one hundred guys on campus today. Not "exactly one hundred surveyed.

Fang66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I did not say I care. This is not a thread called, "Things You Care About."
Also, I did not say "stare." That's creepy.

Staring is only creepy when the chicks doesn't like you.

Last edited:

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Staring is only creepy when the chicks doesn't like you.

It is really true. I had a conversation with a few lady friends of mine, one of which was telling a story about how this "creepy" guy hit on her. It was something ridiculous like he asked if he could sit next to her at a bar and buy her a drink. I asked, "He was ugly, wasn't he?" Shes like, "Uhhh, yeah." She pretty much agreed that if he acted the same way, but was attractive he would have seemed confident and charming. Girls are ******* horrible.

Last edited:

Gibonius

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

It's a game, yo. They want people to look, but you're not supposed to get caught. Also only attractive guys are really supposed to look, if you're ugly and/or old (and not rich) then you're a creeper.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads