• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things that are making you happy*******food and drink edition******

mordecai

Immoderator
Reaction score
I love Dachschunds so much. I used to own one named Theodore. And yes, this is now the Korean food thread.

3e721ccc.jpg

779eb1b7.jpg

591a16b7.jpg

mordecai

Immoderator
Reaction score
Yes, we lost so much of our exterior disco ball in the recent windstorm :(

mgm9128

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

It's nice how you guys matched the table to the dog bowls.

Not just the dog bowl. That check pattern is a constant theme throughout the kitchen. I think my mom was an avid checkers player in a past life.

mgm9128

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For instance, this is where we keep the salt:

bvwOOl.jpg

foodguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I do not like this dog. She is a Daschund/lab. Somethings are better left un-wondered about.

Seriously, she's annoying.

You have no idea how ridiculous this dog is.

She's also fat as **** and really short. Part of her belly is missing fur from when she chases the other dog up steps. When I take her for walks, she was to kind of hop/run to get up hills.

Molly did not appreciate the photo being taken while she slept.

Is she a sow, or is she a dog? No one can tell!

AREN'T THEY JUST ADORABLE! Look at Henry in the back! Despite having him first, and being so much bigger, Molly bosses him around. It really is funny sometimes. She will growl at him occasionally just for walking in the same room. But they love each other so much. The only time Henry has ever lost his temper with her was a few years ago at Thanksgiving or Christmas, Molly tried to take his turkey neck (she will eat all her food, then go and eat much of his). He had the most ferocious growl and then immediately kind of had a real embarrassed/confused look on his face like where did that come from? Since then she hasn't even looked at Henry when turkey scraps are involved.

I was making pierogi and Henry wanted to help/eat any flour that fell to the ground. He became Henri that day.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

God is he stupid.

Henry really wants to go exploring some day.

Hanging out with the dogs is the only reason I like going to my parents place.

Last edited:

erictheobscure

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
As a Korean, I find the presence of so many dogs in this food thread particularly disorienting.

Or maybe I should say: As a Korean (see what I did there), I find the presence of so many dogs in this food thread particularly disorienting (see what I did there).

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads