• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score

This jobbie nooner thing appears to be all about women flashing T&A. I approves

And drinking. Don't forget the drinking.

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Lately when I have logged onto Facebook, there have been notifications waiting for me. When I see them I think "Oh good, someone has seen fit to communicate with me. Betimes I shall be somewhat less lonely." But then when I click on the notification, I learn that someone has invited me to play some kind of game about farms and Pet Rescue Saga and whatnot.

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score
Why haven't you accepted my Words With Friends invitation?????

Last edited:

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Why haven't you accepted my Words With Friends invitation?????

I am very surprised to learn that you are a woman I went to high school with.

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

zarathustra

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nothing like pulling three 18 hours days in a row and now looking at least another three in a row b/c other people cannot get a simple project done with a months' notice without being micromanaged like little children. They put more hours on the project in the last three days than they did in the entire month.

:fu:

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
This is a real text from ConneMom. :fu:

Last edited:

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
^YOU should see the pics she sent me
My mom may be moving to Phoenix (she has her parents, brother, 2 kids here), along with my sister and she told me in confidence, as it's still a 'maybe' kind of thing. I told my girlfriend in passing but didn't mention it was privileged information. My mom didn't want me telling anyone as she wanted to be the one to mention it. She gets in last night for a visit and we all go out to eat. My girlfriend goes, "So I hear you're moving here, possibly? Any job opportunities yet? That's exciting!" Got real quiet. I'm an idiot.
baldy%5B1%5D.gif
I'm sorry but I just laughed
I emailed the finance manager at the dealership where I bought the car, and he said he wasn't aware of any need for someone to contact me regarding the loan. :uhoh:
so its a scam? on a related note, I hate how I get spam texts on my phone every single day. I think these asshole salespeople exchange information whenever someone here writes their name and contact in some log book. otherwise there is no way these people would know my number. I also get "joke texts" from an old friend- sometimes they'd be like 10 in a row, and I've already asked him to stop with the texts last year. he stopped for a while and then went back at it. why, motherfucker, why????

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

My hairline is receding. :(

join the club, broseph. :(

I emailed the finance manager at the dealership where I bought the car, and he said he wasn't aware of any need for someone to contact me regarding the loan.
:uhoh:

you defo made the right move.

ive got those fishing calls before too after i have taken out auto or home loans. kinda scary that people can see who had credit checks for loans and then contact them, scarier still that often they come off sounding legit and im sure many people bite, hook, line and sinker. glad you passed on the bait.

mrjester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Sold a bunch of stuff on ebay recently...but its brought my first SNAD case and my first non paying bidder (on someone who bought two related items and has over a thousand positive feedback)

The SNAD was annoying because basically he left me a cryptic voicemail on saturday evening, and less than 6 hours later opened a case before I could call back. Never sent an ebay message and didn't describe anything in the voice mail so I was prepared to get scammed (guy returns to me a box with a $2 t-shirt and accuses me of shipping the wrong item). Turned out it was ok...I was not knowledgeable about the item and didn't point something out. Settled the case by refunding him the cost to replace the missing piece (and I threw in ten for his trouble).

The non paying bidder is annoying though...hopefully they just got fuddled up by the holidays and will pay eventually. The things they bought went for the minimum...so I don't mind relisting if they flake out, but I would like to do it sooner rather than

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads