• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

donjuan17

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The Telco I am with changed the configuration of the voice mail system and now i can access it. :fu: So I ring them up and this fool puts me on hold for 15 minutes then the line goes dead I redial and same waiting same insipid elevator music by then I am ready to shoot somebody.

Finally after much ******* around i get into my mail box and discover there is about 8 messages i should have gotten over the past week. :cloud::fu::fu: Why the F***ers could not call me on my mobile is beyond me. The world is full of idiots and I am at their mercy.:brick:

MyOtherLife

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My therapist thinks there may be something wrong with me and that is what is wrong with me.

Last edited:

Liam O

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
trying to design a new pair of pants for myself.

I've nailed the material, fit and details, I know I want to wax them, I know what brand of wax I'm going to use and what tailor.

I cannot, for the life of me, pick a goddamned color.

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

you can get cancer from 2nd hand smoke.

You can also not get cancer from smoking.

I think I found something you and I agree on. Also tweezers, that's ******* brilliant. I never have fingernails so my latest tactic has been to bite around it and hopefully get enough of the fruit under/surrounding it so that it comes off easily. It fails about as often as it works. :fu:

My old boss just ignores it completely and eats it.

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

I've nailed the material, fit and details, I know I want to wax them, I know what brand of wax I'm going to use and what tailor.

Sounds awesome, good to see you again. Where are you these days, NJ, Iceland, Zimbabwe?

Gibonius

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

This problem is so SF that it hurts.

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Love someone with a creative input on MC...:slayer:

Let us know the progress of your project..

Liam O

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sounds awesome, good to see you again. Where are you these days, NJ, Iceland, Zimbabwe?

Still in Iceland lol, just been busy as ****, trying to learn all the everything and plan for moving to Copenhagen. hows you?

Love someone with a creative input on MC...
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Let us know the progress of your project..

Thanks, went down to the tailor today (who is a personal friend) and she basically told me what I wanted. She basically said "Liam, I know you, you like very conventional things that are slightly different and mainly practical. I will make you a normal pair of blue jeans with a slightly modern cut, and we can wax them because it will look cool and its always raining. I'll leave the legs a little longer than normal so they wrinkle near the bottom, and the longer you wear them the cooler they'll look."

Problem solved lol.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I'm here, if ya want to talk about random stuff. Or clothes and such. I've heard that's a pretty popular theme around here. 

Who the **** are you?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 94 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads