1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. otc

otc Senior member

This morning's beer mile gave the worst shit I have ever had in my life. No diarrhea or anything... Just the nastiest dump I have ever taken.

2 people like this.
  2. themexconnect

themexconnect Member

Currently drunk people when you are totally sober...

3. SixOhNine

SixOhNine Senior member

Have you had them for a while? It might be time for you to get sheets of new jersey.

2 people like this.
  4. lawyerdad

lawyerdad Senior member

I'm generally a live and let live kind of guy, but I think SON deserves a red card for this one.

5. L'Incandescent

L'Incandescent Senior member

Sometimes couples communicate with each other on Facebook think they're speaking in a code no one else can understand but they are not. For example they say "Ima be home from the workplace at 9:00 when I get back we can practice how to use the sextant I han bought." (Obviously means they're going to have a threesome with a prostitute he has hired special for the occasion.)

2 people like this.
  6. MrG

MrG Senior member

On This Lonely Road, Tryin' to Make it Home
    Wait. Are you saying my friends aren't actually into celestial navigation? When I got the invitation to use my sex tent at a yacht party next weekend, I just figured they didn't know how to spell "sextant."

I think I should probably go change my Evite reply to "no."

:uhoh:

3 people like this.
  7. patrickBOOTH

patrickBOOTH Senior member Dubiously Honored

Or he just rented a fuck machine.

8. HRoi

HRoi Senior member

False, I had a different engagement at the time

9. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

sometimes acidkid no. 1 and I just listen to random songs on spotify or youtube. sometime last week we were discussing/listening to 90s pop music and I made her watch the video of 'wannabe' by the spice girls.

saturday she told me she wants to listen to that song again.

and now that fucking song keeps playing in my head. slam you body down and zigazig ah!

1 person likes this.
  10. Alter

Alter Senior member

It's still better than the Frozen songs that my 3 year olds keep fucking singing. NO, I DON'T WANT TO BUILD A FUCKING SNOWMAN...AND LET'S SEE HOW MUCH THE COLD DOESN'T BOTHER YOU WHEN I FILL THE BATHTUB WITH ICEWATER!

1 person likes this.
  11. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

an amazing movie that teaches you that if you have a kid that's "different' you lock them up and throw away the keys never to see the outside world and forbid even other family members to see her, and hopefully she can control or live with what pains her when you're long dead.

12. lasbar

lasbar Senior member

Frozen songs are driving me mad..

13. L'Incandescent

I don't know exactly how to put this into words, it's just that often when I do my jazzercises (exercise), I forget how many "reps" I han done on account of start thinking about other things.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  14. indesertum

indesertum Senior member

I just have my butler count out the reps for me. Much easier than doing it yourself

15. L'Incandescent

Guess I listened to too much Lynyrd Skynyrd when I was a youngster just "be a simple kind of man" ain't have of butler and whatnot (got no lust for that rich man's gold).

1 person likes this.
  16. L'Incandescent

In the real world outside of SF website, I am "uncherished" to where I am not on people's radar (do not care about me). This yields two results that get me to PO'd.

1. Since hardly anyone ever calls or texts me, I often do not have my phone nearby. Then I realize hours later that someone tried to reach out but they are angry at me for not responding straightaway.

2. There is a light at the top of the Facebook page that lights up if someone has communicated with you. I don't see that light very often on account of no one communicates with me. But then when I do see the light, it is because someone has invited me to play an online game that I have zero interest in playing (got better things to do with my time and whatnot).

1 person likes this.
  17. patrickBOOTH

patrickBOOTH Senior member Dubiously Honored

I would call or text you to have a sit down so we could drown our sorrows in byrrh, but alas you don't live in my city.

1 person likes this.
  18. indesertum

indesertum Senior member

Byrrh cures everything

19. L'Incandescent

Are you a fan of the byrrh now?

20. indesertum

indesertum Senior member

Yes. Byrrh is great. I'll have it occasionally instead of scotch. Sometimes even make an americano with byrrh and campari and club soda

1 person likes this.