• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Bhowie

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Not stepping over any boundaries snitch (sic). I post this stupid **** on the netwebz all is fair in love, war, and internetdings.

I have no desire to get professional help. Those assholes don't fix people. One of the funny things is I'm pretty ok with who I am as a person. Wish in one hand and *********** other and tell me which fills up faster. I wish I was; smarter, better looking, taller, made more money, got laid more, owned a ******* yacht, had rich parents, was ******* normal. Just like everyone else. *******, I'm doing really god damn well for myself. I'm doing better than 90% of all people on so many different things. Feel like an asshole for wanting to do better. One of the things that I love about people is their faults. It's what makes them real and it's what makes their strengths that much better. I wouldn't be me without my faults. I find them charming and without them I wouldn't be me. I'm not that interested in changing the essence of myself. Self-help and psychology would be two of the lowest paid professions in the world if they worked. They don't.

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I hear ya' Bhowie McBhowzie.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well, im glad i didnt overstep, and its good that you are happy with who you are.

i will disagree though on psychology. i think that there are good ones out there, bad ones, and ones that mean well, but just are not good at it/dont understand people, like any other profession. also, its not about fixing people. everyone has faults, and that is part of who we are. and these faults dont necessarily need to be "fixed." i think its about helping people grow past issues that may be hurting them or holding them back. helping people use the gifts they were given to the best of their abilities.

you gotta be you, and you gotta do what you feel is best for bhowie, and im not saying you need to be fixed. just that i think that the psychology profession is not a sham by nature.

Bhowie

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
These younfmg student ***** are ruining my blue collar bliss. She has described every gift, which were nice, but they listed the price after every gift. **** them and their material possessions.

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

These younfmg student ***** are ruining my blue collar bliss. She has described every gift, which were nice, but they listed the price after every gift. **** them and their material possessions.

Kids today have no class.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lol, have a nice night, B. be safe.

Last edited:

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Love something for what it is not for go which it coat, Amirite?

**** no. Don't settle for less than you deserve.

But the cock blocking to take that 5 is to teach that punk kid a lesson. Just double bag it to make sure you don't impregnate her.

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
What the **** with the ad for "Wrong Weather" on the side. What the **** do they sell, asian eyeballs? Why the **** would I possibly click on an ad that shows me an asian male's eyeballs? I mean, I assume it's an asian male. It might be an asian ladyboy. But either way there is no way in ******* heaven or earth I'm ever clicking on that ad.

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Bhowie's gonna have some posts to delete when he wakes up!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads