• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I'm leaving the country for a while tomorrow, and just like every time I travel, I am irrationally worried that I'm forgetting something important. I never actually forget anything important, but I'm always haunted by the worry that I will. (For context, I'm also the kind of person who checks three or four times before I leave my condo to make sure I haven't left the iron on. I have never once actually left the iron on.)
I've also got to decide yet which fragrances to bring. As any man knows, that's a hard choice.
What about Genevieve? Will she stay at a different place this time?

Liam O

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm leaving the country for a while tomorrow, and just like every time I travel, I am irrationally worried that I'm forgetting something important. I never actually forget anything important, but I'm always haunted by the worry that I will. (For context, I'm also the kind of person who checks three or four times before I leave my condo to make sure I haven't left the iron on. I have never once actually left the iron on.)
I've also got to decide yet which fragrances to bring. As any man knows, that's a hard choice.
going anywhere cool??

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

What about Genevieve? Will she stay at a different place this time?

Little Genevieve will stay home this time; her regular catsitter will look after her. (Last time, she had been prescribed an antibiotic, and I couldn't ask the catsitter to try to administer that. That's why I boarded her that time.) She won't be happy about it, but at least she won't be furious!

going anywhere cool??

Antwerp, Belgium. The only place I've been in Belgium before is Brussels, and I am assured by dune that Antwerp is less interesting than that, or than any other major city in Belgium for that matter. Still, they have a fashion museum there, and any city that has a fashion museum can't be all bad.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^^^^I'm glad Genevieve will be able to stay home in familiar territory this time. Have a good trip.

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

^^^^I'm glad Genevieve will be able to stay home in familiar territory this time. Have a good trip.

Thanks! And I was just coming here to edit my post to say how nice it was that you remembered about Genevieve and were concerned enough to ask.

Liam O

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Little Genevieve will stay home this time; her regular catsitter will look after her. (Last time, she had been prescribed an antibiotic, and I couldn't ask the catsitter to try to administer that. That's why I boarded her that time.) She won't be happy about it, but at least she won't be furious!
Antwerp, Belgium. The only place I've been in Belgium before is Brussels, and I am assured by dune that Antwerp is less interesting than that, or than any other major city in Belgium for that matter. Still, they have a fashion museum there, and any city that has a fashion museum can't be all bad.
Sounds like you'll be having fun :)

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Sounds like you'll be having fun :)

I'm looking forward to it. I'm going because I'm speaking at a conference at the University of Antwerp. Unfortunately, I will have to do a lot of work while I'm there, so I won't have as much time as I'd like to enjoy the city. (I have a fairly important administrative role in my department, so the work keeps coming whether I like it or not.)

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Stupid ******* Referees are ruining the NRL finals series.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

not sure how to respond to this but I hope you have a healthy child and don't miss out on any business opportunities
Well, stitch is pissing me off. Stitch and his 3884938403420320842 post count. :plain:

+1

and,

i am

so sorry

bro

You don't have the seniority around here to knock on Stitch.
Also, it might do you some good to reflect upon how you're perceived on the forum before you start criticizing other posters.

why thank you my mang!

OH GAWD, I was being sarcastic. What is it with everyone being defensive all the time. :plain:
I'm sure stitch would have picked up on my sarcasm, at least I was expecting him to.

it is

all good.

:)

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

it depends on the breed. For instance, Jack (our very first cat) has a lisp, while his sister Jill handles the sibilants much better. Jack is accordingly, very ill-tempered because he tries to hiss but it comes out "HIIIIIIIIIIITHHHHHHHHHHH" After the rest of the pets stop laughing he gives us all a MAOW and bats at the nearest person or plant.
Pets.

:laugh:

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
re : buying women clothing, just give them money, and let them deal with it.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Hi Stitch, good to have you back. Hope you had a good observance.

howdy, JJ. glad to be back. :)

and thank you, i had a lovely shabbos. had a really good friend and his family over for lunch, our kids are about the same age, and we all had a great afternoon at the stitch home.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I hate it when she gets high. She's 22. She should be over **** like that by now. smh

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads