• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just ripped a serious fart in the airport waiting to board. Was not planning on it smelling so vile. :fu:

man wtf. I smelt that **** all the way over by the lake

Lulz, sorry dude. Next time im in the "windy" city maybe we can chill. Ill spare you teh fartz.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I wish Monday would go away.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Thank you for sharing that vital information with us.

you are welcome my good man.

its ******* freezing here in bmore now. :freeze:

Last edited:

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
everything, everything, everything.

i am literally so stressed by 100 different things right now that I have physical pain and tightness in my chest. ridiculous.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
my sister in law (my brothers wife) is a giant raging ****. besides the fact that she is admittedly deliberately trying to make my wife miserable, she is also attempting getting between me and my brother, with whom i am very close, and just being an all around *************. i think id strangle her given the opportunity.

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

my sister in law (my brothers wife) is a giant raging ****. besides the fact that she is admittedly deliberately trying to make my wife miserable, she is also attempting getting between me and my brother, with whom i am very close, and just being an all around *************. i think id strangle her given the opportunity.

Why is this? Your brother should set her straight. What is wrong with people? :confused:

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

is she hot?

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

everything, everything, everything.
i am literally so stressed by 100 different things right now that I have physical pain and tightness in my chest. ridiculous.

Prioritize work. All that xmas stuff isn't worth getting stressed about imo.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Why is this? Your brother should set her straight. What is wrong with people? :confused:

he tried. she is a ***** and he knows it. there is a lot of history to long to get into. thankfully my brother and i should get through this fine, but her endless attacks on my wife are ridiculous. here is a choice fb quote after my wife went out of her way to attempt to make peace with her and move on.

clearly you didn't care to make AMENDS and all you wanted to do is just "move on"? Now let's try to get a real answer as apposed to picking one single word and trying to run with it

I guess I'll just talk **** about you guys or find another way to upset you and then when you confront me we can just "move on" and make "amends" because clearly making amends has officially lost it's true definition

is she hot?

not particularly

i think not.

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Staff online

Forum statistics