• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

JetBlast

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nice guys finish last.
So now I am pissed off because I have start being an asshole toward everyone
confused.gif

JB

Brian278

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JetBlast
So now I am pissed off because I have start being an asshole toward everyone
confused.gif

JB

This has to be like, the 371st time that principle has been espoused on SF, at least 50% of those coming in your threads. You don't have to be an asshole toward everyone. Just....don't take any **** from them. You don't need them, meaning you don't need any one girl specifically, which is true. This does not apply to serious relationships.

JetBlast

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Makes good sense, thanks for the help all. I'm done hijacking the thread now, sorry
devil.gif

JB

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Connemara
I recall seeing Winnie (or maybe it was the girl who played Blossom) on 60 Minutes a few months ago. It was about how she's getting her PhD in something at UCLA.
They are both UCLA alums. I used to know Danica aka Winnie very casually when I was at UCLA. She was pledge sisters with one of my very good friends. She was studying some kind of mathematics thing, but that was over 10 yrs ago, so no idea where she ended up. I always found her really awkward whenever we met. I heard from my friend that she is really wary of new people and had been stalked several times to the point where she was a very scared girl. I guess it is understandable in its own way, she was the girl every kid of my generation had a crush on growing up. Only takes a couple of those 'every kids' to really make a mess. Mayim aka Blossom was friends with my next door neighbor in the dorms. Weird girl. 5 foot nothing. Purple hair. Pretty convinced she was a whole lot hotter than she actually was, but my friends used to take great delight in mock-hitting on her. "Maaayim man, I juuust need you in a way that only Joey Lawrence could ever understaaand". Also no idea where she ended up.

FidelCashflow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
People who park across 1 and 1/3 parking spots in congested downtown parking lots on weekdays during business hours! When you're trying to find a parking spot, you get excited when you see a gap, only to find someone fucked it up by parking sloppy, even though they had tons of room to park normally. I can happily tolerate people doing this when it's not busy, but I secretly want to ram into these cars when I see this happen in congested parking lots.

Why is it the worst offenders for people who park like **** seem to be Corvette owners? They're the one car I see CONSISTENTLY parked diagonally across two parking spots on purpose. Why do they do that? This has got to be the ultimate in public douche-bag behavior.

LabelKing

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Connemara
I recall seeing Winnie (or maybe it was the girl who played Blossom) on 60 Minutes a few months ago. It was about how she's getting her PhD in something at UCLA.

Yes, I too saw Winnie the Pooh on TV.

Lucky Strike

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by FidelCashflow
People who park across 1 and 1/3 parking spots in congested downtown parking lots on weekdays during business hours! When you're trying to find a parking spot, you get excited when you see a gap, only to find someone fucked it up by parking sloppy, even though they had tons of room to park normally. I can happily tolerate people doing this when it's not busy, but I secretly want to ram into these cars when I see this happen in congested parking lots.
Parking like this is a recipe for getting your car keyed or vandalised, at least in many places.
Why is it the worst offenders for people who park like **** seem to be Corvette owners? They're the one car I see CONSISTENTLY parked diagonally across two parking spots on purpose. Why do they do that? This has got to be the ultimate in public douche-bag behavior.
Combination of the archetypical douchebag-in-male-menopause owner and the difficulties of seeing the corners of such cars from the driver's seat. What happened to young people having sports cars?

rdawson808

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tiecollector
Nice guys finish last.

I disagree completely. Doormats who let women walk all over them and fall for every pretty face finish last.

Nice guys who treat women with respect and demand respect in return have already won the race.

b

rdawson808

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The most interesting thing about Danica/Winnie:

(from Wiki) McKellar has an Erdős-Bacon number of 6.

For those of you that don't know what that is, the Erdos number is your degrees of separation from Paul Erdos, a famous mathematician who wrote TONS while the Bacon number is the degrees of separation from Kevin Bacon in acting roles.

Her Erdos number must be at least a 2 because he died in 1996.

b

JetBlast

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's especially nice to pull up on a fire scene, gear on, ready to go, only to find that some douche has parked in the fire lane or directly in front of the hydrant. It's always a nice time trying to manuever around said a*shole's car with several hundred pounds worth of hose.

JB

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score

http://www.iparklikeanidiot.com/

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads