Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. Brian278

Brian278 Senior member

-Girls who don't sha...wait, no, never mind, not appropriate here.
    What makes you think hardly anything is inappropriate here? I don't think anything your 16-year-old brain was going to spit out is half as bad as the various analingus discussions.

2. Brad

Brad Senior member

"The Darjeeling Limited" is currently pissing me off. I tend to love his movies, but this one was a turd.
    I thought the only redeeming quality was the soundtrack.

3. rdawson808

rdawson808 Senior member

Wasn't it you who said, in another thread, that people sometimes used to think you were gay?

If you think the most interesting thing about Danica McKellar is her Erdős-Bacon number... I'm starting to understand why, man.

Okay, maybe not the most interesting thing. But it is very interesting that a former child star even has an Erdos number.

And for the record, and my het-status, I think she's hot. If I were a single man...

b

4. JetBlast

JetBlast Senior member

You mean AT&T and Cingular. Verizon is in no way affiliated with AT&T.
    Yep, my bad. Was trying to think of it when I wrote the post and got them mixed up.

JB

5. clothinglagoon

clothinglagoon Member

6. tiecollector

tiecollector Senior member

Hit it off with two chicks down here in SD in two days, only to have both of them awkwardly explain that it was their fiancee who just called. The rings they were wearing didn't look like traditional engagement rings and they looked too young for me to assume off the bat.

7. West24

West24 Senior member

that my friend, does suck!

8. Jerome

Jerome Senior member

Wealthy, leftist fathers who go to fancy supermarkets with their kids who they only see on saturdays and want to show off what amazing and free-spirited dads they are: so annoying!!!! Get on with it and shut up!, you guys.

9. Huntsman

Huntsman Senior member

The most interesting thing about Danica/Winnie:

(from Wiki) McKellar has an Erdős-Bacon number of 6.

For those of you that don't know what that is, the Erdos number is your degrees of separation from Paul Erdos, a famous mathematician who wrote TONS while the Bacon number is the degrees of separation from Kevin Bacon in acting roles.

Her Erdos number must be at least a 2 because he died in 1996.

b

I never watched the Wonder Years. I didn't, however, know that Elsie Snuffin was a mathematician. Damn.

10. gingham

gingham Member

Wealthy, leftist fathers who go to fancy supermarkets with their kids who they only see on saturdays and want to show off what amazing and free-spirited dads they are: so annoying!!!! Get on with it and shut up!, you guys.

Amen. There's nothing more depressing in my book than seeing a dude with a BabyBjorn and a swaddled up kid, shopping at Whole Foods.

I'm PISSED that Paul Dano got overlooked for best supporting actor. He rocked the shit out of There Will Be Blood. [​IMG]

11. Manny Calavera

Manny Calavera Senior member

Walking through the woods, in the rain, for two hours looking for my big yellow chicken.

12. LabelKing

LabelKing Senior member

Walking through the woods, in the rain, for two hours looking for my big yellow chicken.

That sounds amusing.

13. lawyerdad

lawyerdad Senior member

Now you're William Carlos Williams?

14. gnatty8

gnatty8 Senior member

People who need instruction on how to do their jobs and solve problems.

Some days it almost seems like a person can't ask one of their employees to take a shit without writing up a project description, setting timelines, and clearly expressing my desire that they

A) Bring proper reading material with you, complete by 3:10 PM
    B) Cover toilet seat with seat cover
    C) Proceed to take a dump, this should take no more than 7 minutes
    D) If you need more time, report back to me and I will text you with guidance as to how to complete your shit in a timely, value added fashion
    E) Thoroughly wipe ass with no fewer than 25 sheets of toilet paper
    F) proceed to wash hands, you must scrub vigorously for at least 2 minutes, you may want to get a second opinion from a colleague on how clean your hands are, report their response to me in a memo
    G) Give me a complete report on how the task went, including lessons learned for your next dump, and talking points for the Board

When my boss asks me to do something, I figure out a way to do it, end of story. The fact that I have a job is good evidence that this approach can work.

15. tiecollector

tiecollector Senior member

hayfever, it's starting in NorCal.