• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

There are naked people outside my building

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
So apparently the bicyclists that ride nude in the Solstice parade in Seattle today have chosen to use the area around my building as a home base this morning.

Most of them are ugly. ;_;

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
First rule of nudists and people in spandex: the people doing it are never the people you wish were doing it.

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
There's a perpetually naked guy lurking around the streets of downtown Brattleboro, Vt. The fanny pack and Birkenstocks make him particularly disturbing.

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
Close the blinds, don't worry about it. There were some hot asian women last year, maybe they'll show up.

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
They left not too long ago. I opened the windows and blasted Ride of the Valkyries as the rode off.

Originally Posted by dusty
How is this legal?
No idea on legality. I don't think people here really care including myself, and IIRC, there was a police chief or someone of similar rank that was in last year's parade.

Originally Posted by hossoso
There were some hot asian women last year, maybe they'll show up.
Amazingly there were a few Asian women and they were the only ones that looked nice.

Also spotted:
* Gawking tourists. The old people were shocked and asked me if this was normal for Seattle. I replied that it was, but that we're no San Fransisco. The Japanese tourists loved it.
* Creepy looking photographers. They came out of nowhere.
* Seedy drug addicts. They were very confused on why there so many naked people in their crack and ******** spots. I hope the cyclists cleaned up the ground and sterilized everything with bleach beforehand, many of them were walking around barefoot.
uhoh.gif

Tck13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gnatty8
There's a perpetually naked guy lurking around the streets of downtown Brattleboro, Vt. The fanny pack and Birkenstocks make him particularly disturbing.

I guess there's one good thing about having a shorter summer season...

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robin
Amazingly there were a few Asian women and they were the only ones that looked nice.

pics or it didn't happen

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 94 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads