• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

thatoneguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Family christmas party
8298377871_0fcfce0296_c.jpg

8299427396_9f401c316a_c.jpg

8299428028_a1a0269826_c.jpg

Me: Giuliano Fujiwara shearling coat, Helmut Lang Blazer, Dries shirt, Schneider pants, Margiela boots
Brother: APC Blazer, YYPH shirt, YYPH pants, Dries shoes
wish I had better pics :/

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Awesome, tog.

DL, I was just telling my SO yesterday that I missed wearing skirts and stuff. I haven't been wearing much of anything other than jeans and boots, but I would very much like to. Hopefully some upcoming purchases will make it possible for the more interesting stuff to continue in the wintertime.

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
TOG, pretty cool that both you and your brother are into nice threads, would be fun to have someone close to me that I could shoot the **** with about it.

Dries shirt looks a little big around the neck though....Also what year are those SS pants from? They look veddy nice

thewho13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

TOG, pretty cool that both you and your brother are into nice threads, would be fun to have someone close to me that I could shoot the **** with about it.

I hear that.

Re family and fashion: I'm neither good at lying, nor do I enjoy doing it anyway, so whenever my parents or my brother ask me if I like whatever new article of clothing they just got, my face does this involuntary "uhhhhhm :embar:" expression. Then I just have to awkwardly explain that whatever they got "just isn't what I'm into, but if you're happy then that's awesome!" I feel like an ass every time this happens, but whenever I do try to say "yeah, that looks nice!" it always comes out in this high-rising terminal and it sounds fake as hell.

smashwindow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Locale is pretty good, I live on top of basta, which I think is better, but my fav place in town is the kitchen. Best meal I've had in boulder was at black cat, but being a farm to table place, the menu changes so often that it is pretty hit or miss. There's a new argentinian place next to mguckins that you need to try synth.

Also, lucilles...

Last edited:

dotcomzzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sucks they don't serve a bloody mary like the foco or longmont locations it's almost worth the trip. First stop when i get stateside again for beignets and eggs pontchartrain.

smashwindow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
longmont is previous level. I go there and remember a. there's a recession and b. theres fat people.

thewho13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I took some recent fits and played around with the tone and lighting so that their awesomeness would be even more apparent to the eye. Just cause, really.

Last edited:

thatoneguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Dries shirt looks a little big around the neck though....Also what year are those SS pants from? They look veddy nice

The shirt fits me really good, it must be the way I'm extending my neck to stay anon. The ss pants are from this season, they are the 'raskan bi-fabric pants' got them from La Garconne.

Last edited:

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
tog, great fit! I had my eye on the raskans, any suggestions on sizing for a true 34 waist? How is the thigh. I was scared off of the babylons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads