• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bwahahahaha

Reaction score

why the hell do people like stacking on jeans. it looks so gimmicky and stupid, and if you are short it looks like you need to get your jeans hemmed to the proper size.

Because with skinnier denim it just looks odd on men without at least a little bit of stacking.

Last edited:

aether

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Might as well say two more fits from kent money. :D

dats how I do. but i dont think my typical non-work stuff is THAT pedestrian, though. I know i'm not wearing RO jut collars and other 'look at me!' styles, but yeah. I try to 'blend in' more when I work, hence the fuller cut jeans and cons.

I wore that first fit on a rainy friday, so I had a bit more leeway. I recall two sets of girls from differenct classes saying they 'liked my style' :slayer:

Last edited:

gort

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

5895707086_6cfec377d6.jpg
This is a post from a few months back but any info on the shirt?

Noctone

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

two pedestrian work fits.

Pedestrian work fits you say?
gXgyP.jpg

Thinking this would've been better with some solid black lowtop sneakers, but I don't have any currently. :[

Caveat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think the jeans and shoes are fine, but you are not doing yourself any favors with that cardigan. I think you if you would get a decent haircut, shave and throw on a slim-fitting buttoned shirt you could look infinitely better. Your body type and features just aren't suited for lazy thin cardigans and facial hair.

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Was warm and bright today so I went outside to take some detail shots of the Barbour ToKiTo Jacket I'm selling, and decided to throw it on for a quick fit pic in case that helps any potential buyers. I also just washed my APC's so they feel so nice :)

SiK86.jpg

And after realizing I need to elevate my camera a bit more:

y7fU6.jpg

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
shot with x100 ?

also, do you have a roommate or how many bedrdooms are in your possession (no :uhoh: just answer me !)

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

shot with x100 ?
also, do you have a roommate or how many bedrdooms are in your possession (no :uhoh: just answer me !)

Yeah, the X100 but my settings were all out of whack so it's a little wonky, but I caught one of my neighbors spying on me so I gave up :embar:

I do not have a roommate, and I have a (very) little 1 bedroom.

After wearing this jacket outside I'm really tempted to just keep it, it's so freaking nice. I wish I could capture the depth of the color that this thing has in natural light, and there are so many little details that really elevate it above a typical waxed cotton bomber. :decisions:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads