• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I feel sick reading some of the posts on that forum, can't imagine how awkward some of the blogs are.
Links to blogs plz.

I bet my wardrobe he cant link to an example of a long standing member having a blog as bad as that. I honestly havent even seen blogs linked in sigs usually, just dumb quotes.

Last edited:

ChronBong

Reaction score
ah yea. im 5'9" and lucky i dont have to hem mine but i was actually thinking of reducing it to 2 inches but what i heard its not even worth it and it screws up the stackings royally.

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Casefud that looks bad. Got to start somewhere though.

Last edited:

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score

I know my blog is pretty bad. I do it because I think it's better to be publishing something even if it's not that good. Anyway, I tried to do something more interesting today. The pants have a herringbone pattern, if you can't tell from the photo.

The head and hands look photoshopped on.

Seriously, take a look at the left hand. It's way out of proportion with everything else in the picture.

Last edited:

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Caseyfud we are going to dogpile you for a bit, so ride it out. So you really have a blog post entitled: "Worth a read: “Toward a Bland, Functional Conservatism.”" good god

Last edited:

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
caseyfud, the look in general sucks, and because you keep trying to push your rhetoric by thinking a henley will work under a vneck sweater

it just looks bad and you're confused as hell.

you have committed the first mistake by thinking you can make your clothes work, but hopefully with enough lurking, you will save your money from all the pointless alterations and buy some nicer clothes that actually fit and coordinate with the look you wish to achieve. if you follow the cycle of general sf members, you will eventually find your groove and maybe look like reedobandit.

but its hard

since you're so dead set on your out of the box thinking

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score

Seriously, take a look at the left hand. It's way out of proportion with everything else in the picture.

hahaha good eye, that's goddamn freakish man

colabear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

the right hand is thicker coz of too much self luvin :tounge:

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score

the right hand is thicker coz of too much self luvin :tounge:

Do you get off thinking about him running his hand up and down his turgid, throbbing cock? Every stroke sending shivers of delight down his spine? What kind of sick **** thinks about things like that?!

Last edited:

colabear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Do you get off thinking about him running his hand up and down his turgid, throbbing cock? Every stroke sending shivers of delight down his spine? What kind of sick **** thinks about things like that?!
no I don't, but you do go tend to your ladyboys easong chang this ones for you eason....good night

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads