• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

crosswound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
gbear you look like your ready to go sailing on a boat. not in a bad way.....:hide: also need pics of said footwear

malakas

Reaction score

YBadt.jpg

this is what i envisage
ViBbO.jpg

db_ggmm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
aether, soul patch no plz.

lane, insert 'oh god, why' rage meme. I don't meant that cruelly, I'm sure you have fun and that's ok in college. However, 'oh god, why' meme will apply to you in 10.

hendrix, that's not bad. In a perfect world, I would increase the size of the legs of the pants slightly to lay a bit better and match the top a bit more closely in proportion. The pocket square is too much. You already know nobody likes that ****** necklace or your neckline, but you've desperately clung to them so I imagine they aren't going anywhere. The tshirt looks like dishwater and you need a mild tan. I guess I'm saying I like the pants and the fabric the blazer is made of.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score

Let's face it, you are balding. You have a high, receding hairline and you are also receding in the temples. I assume that you are still fairly young (I guess not even 30) and you are already a Norwood 2 - 2.5 in the Norwood Hairloss Scale.

So you can say that by the end of your 30s you will be a Type V or VI. You should not even think about growing your hair out. The best thing you can do is to buzz it or you start to invest in a good hair transplant like your lookalike, Mr. Cage did, instead of investing in those sexy skirts you are wearing now. You cannot always hide your hair under beanies or bandanas. Soon you are a grown man with a job and stuff. People will laugh at you when you don't stop wearing these things.

Let's face it, you're a ******* idiot and a ***** now shut the **** up.

Ivwri

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Decided to try out some Miami sleaze-style this morning on a quick run to the bank -

with sunglasses for extra points:

didn't go out with the roll as is, but I liked the old school vibe it gave for the pic :D.

shoutout to Jet.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
looks alright. whats the side look like?
edit: once beaten up theyll be awesome :slayer:

Last edited:

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
1Jhoy.jpg

DVaz2.jpg

Back to my roots. Cords are like a cracked pepper sort of brown. sweater is hand-knit vintage celtic ****. it's a beast.

Last edited:

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Lane does look like he's losing his hair but that doesn't necessarily mean he is. I've had a similar hairline since forever. Some of us just aren't meant to slick our hair back ...

Solidarity, my brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads