• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
havent done this in a very long time ...

puppy still learning how to "sit" and "stay"

5238814360_6789f102fd_z.jpg
5238814636_598a233c8c_z.jpg

5238218687_6789442137_z.jpg

yoko devereaux coat
jpress scarf
sns start
gitman ocbd
apc ns
alden x ls chukka

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
nice rkd welcome back, tie your scarf

i don't understand the point of a scarf when you just throw it around your neck yafeelme?

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^agreed, that was just for pic ... definitely did when i walked out the door. its freaking low 30's with supposed later light flurries in DC
musicboohoo[1].gif

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
terrible, 67 for a high today still need a sweater tho
lol8[1].gif

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
nice rkd welcome back, tie your scarf

i don't understand the point of a scarf when you just throw it around your neck yafeelme?

That's the only way I wear a scarf. If it's cold enough, just cross it infront before tucking in into your jacket. Tying them makes me feel way too constricted around the neck.

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Walking Wardrobe
I like the cable knit, one thing though, one trousers legs turned up and the others not, is that a mix up or is it meant to be like that?

thanks superbobo, zissou, and walking wardrobe. it's actually a thrifted piece I found at a goodwill in new hampshire. no tags of any kind, appears to be completely hand knit. insanely warm.

But yeah, for the past 6 years or so, the single cuff been like my "thing" i guess. I always cuff my right pant leg just the slightest bit, about 3/4" at most and leave it like that for the lifetime of the pants. It's not to show off selvedge or anything (I do it with all pants except for suit pants), but just a way to offset the fact i always have some kind or combination of watch or bracelet on my left wrist only.

keeps me unbalanced.

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nice, I set up my tree last night, il ciclista. Big arse one this year. I think they're getting more expensive too
eh.gif

your hair and beard remind me of...me! I like the look.

i need some fits in front of my tree when the light comes in..

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by il ciclista
way to **** up a good thread il ciclista!
f79d904a.jpg

looking festive for the holidays next to that tree
smile.gif

man i need to upgrade and get my bike on wall mounted bike rack ... THAT looks sexy.

ill try doing more WAYWT pics more often that will include fits on riding said bike crushing puppy that can't learn to STAY haha

Walking Wardrobe

Reaction score
ciclista - Good look mate, but think the grey of the boots ain't workin with the turns-ups, maybe a sand colour boot would be better and not wash out the lower half, also is would compliment the red hat IMO tween-spirit - Ha,ha crazy idea, but when something is by design and you thought about it, fair play to you mate. I like the off beat nature of it.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nil
That's the only way I wear a scarf. If it's cold enough, just cross it infront before tucking in into your jacket. Tying them makes me feel way too constricted around the neck.

What good does that do? Just tie it loose it still retains heat while retaining the ability to break your neck while hollerin at a breezecake as you drive by.

Superb0bo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Im actually doing the "european loop" at the moment, with this long, wide scarf i have. Hate it with thinner scarfs though, looks up tight and conservative. I tuck the ends into my coat, infernally cold here already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads