• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebitdaddy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
IMG_4341.jpg

IMG_4374.jpg

IMG_4344.jpg

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LVMH trash? The only worthy LVMH brand is (non-TAG) Heuer. :hide:

Neville Southall

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’m thinking of trading in my full gold sub for the two-tone sub. Tired of looking too lit in the full gold version. I’m already beautiful enough. Don’t need the extra attention.

9thsymph

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’m thinking of trading in my full gold sub for the two-tone sub. Tired of looking too lit in the full gold version. I’m already beautiful enough. Don’t need the extra attention.
In all seriousness, is the full gold too much vibe? I've been thinking of making full gold my next buy, but have also been considering a sleazy two-tone...

Neville Southall

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In all seriousness, is the full gold too much vibe? I've been thinking of making full gold my next buy, but have also been considering a sleazy two-tone...
It’s too much. Second full gold Rolex I own and it’s too much. I’m gonna wear it tomorrow to see if I really hate it or not. Will report back.

9thsymph

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It’s too much. Second full gold Rolex I own and it’s too much. I’m gonna wear it tomorrow to see if I really hate it or not. Will report back.
I'm thinking of relatively more subdued combos, like RG DD with olive or chocolate dial. Or the RG GMT. I'm thinking darker dials on RG might make for a less shouting-gold presence (YG with bright blue is intense!). I see this dude in my hood with the full RG GMT and it looks pretty chill, actually.

A vintage DD 36 in YG would be an exception that I'd consider on account of it just being so damn classic that it might not seem so loud (but I'm probably kidding myself...).

chocomallo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking of relatively more subdued combos, like RG DD with olive or chocolate dial. Or the RG GMT. I'm thinking darker dials on RG might make for a less shouting-gold presence (YG with bright blue is intense!). I see this dude in my hood with the full RG GMT and it looks pretty chill, actually. A vintage DD 36 in YG would be an exception that I'd consider on account of it just being so damn classic that it might not seem so loud (but I'm probably kidding myself...).

Vintage full yellow gold nipple dial Sub is the t1ts.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 103 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 102 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads