• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The unofficial NMWA Buy/Sell Thread (a.k.a. second chance thread)

Anohito

Reaction score
Breaking out the sweaters but this one is unfortunately too small—a seriously awesome fair Isle pattern from Jamieson’s.

Jamieson’s of Shetland Fair Isle size 46 $120 shipped CONUS
Worn once briefly, never washed. Here’s the original NMWA site:

1698104747285.jpeg

abkain

Reaction score
Hey all, I am letting go of my Valstar Clint. I have only worn it out of the house maybe once. Tried on at home a few times. Size is 56. Looking for $500 OBO. Feel free to pm me for any details or questions.

Attachments

• IMG_3242.jpeg
    IMG_3242.jpeg
    172.8 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_3241.jpeg
    IMG_3241.jpeg
    177.2 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_3239.jpeg
    IMG_3239.jpeg
    186.4 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_3240.jpeg
    IMG_3240.jpeg
    174.8 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_3238.jpeg
    IMG_3238.jpeg
    185.1 KB · Views: 85

Irish

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
INIS MEAIN Moss Ribbed Baby Alpaca Sweater, Silver, XL

IM 'Moss' sweater handmade from 100% Peruvian baby alpaca. Incredibly soft with killer texture. Tunic design on collar. From FW 22. New with tags, never worn. Only selling because I also bought it in mushroom and brown. This is a medium gray, IM calls it silver.

Size XL. Approx 23.5" p2p, 26.75" length.

$475 retail. $260 shipped. $225 shipped!
Bump and drop to $225 shipped!

Attachments

• IMG_5112.jpeg
    IMG_5112.jpeg
    432.3 KB · Views: 99

CPAJay1221

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Let’s try this with another since I picked up two coats over the past week two need to go (an unrelated to NMWA one already sold so down to one).

Last years Redford Rancher Coat in Tan Suede. Size 50. Ridiculously beautiful coat. I just don’t wear it enough to justify the price and something has to go. Tough decisions. Lightly worn maybe 8-10 times last year. Mostly just out running errands so just a couple of hours each time. Looks brand new. Fully lined in shearling. Super soft suede. NMWA exclusive design. Really an all-timer. Retails for $3000.

$2000

image.jpg

botzzz

Reaction score
Let’s try this with another since I picked up two coats over the past week two need to go (an unrelated to NMWA one already sold so down to one).

Last years Redford Rancher Coat in Tan Suede. Size 50. Ridiculously beautiful coat. I just don’t wear it enough to justify the price and something has to go. Tough decisions. Lightly worn maybe 8-10 times last year. Mostly just out running errands so just a couple of hours each time. Looks brand new. Fully lined in shearling. Super soft suede. NMWA exclusive design. Really an all-timer. Retails for $3000.

$2000

View attachment 2054719

hows it fit? or said another way, whats your usual size and how would it work with a chunky sweater

CPAJay1221

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
hows it fit? or said another way, whats your usual size and how would it work with a chunky sweater
I’m usually a large (5’11” 170 41inch chest). In the Clint for reference I’m a 50/52. For a valstar which I find sometimes run a little slim, this one has more traditional sizing. I don’t have any issues wearing a chunky sweater under this one.

Tofer

Reaction score
Letting go of a pair of Glenn's Work Pant in Natural Herringbone. Excellent pants, simply no longer fit me

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Full Document suit - relaxed jacket and self-belted easy pants - in navy garment washed Japanese linen. Cotton lining in jacket. Both pieces are size L. Incredible color and fabric. Can't recommend these pieces enough for a relaxed everyday setup. Bought both pieces at retail - will sell the full suit for $450 shipped. Both pieces were only tried on at home, tags still attached.

Approximate measurements:

Chest: 23.5"
Length: 31"
Shoulders: 20.75"
Sleeve: 24.75"

Waist: 16.25" unstretched, up to around 20" stretched
Inseam: 30.75"
Front rise: 14"
1/2 leg opening: 8"

(Apologies for my awful photos - I'm just completely unable to photograph blacks and navys in this apartment. Hopefully these other photos will help where mine lack.)

Image from Document linen relaxed jacket in navy in size L, page 3.png

Image from Document linen relaxed jacket in navy in size L, page 5.png

IMG_5845.JPG
IMG_5846.JPG

Image from Document belted trousers in navy garment washed linen in size L, page 1.png

IMG_5823.JPG
IMG_5828.JPG
IMG_5835.JPG
IMG_5836.JPG

IMG_5837.JPG

Last edited:

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Another setup: Fujito jungle fatigue jacket and easy pants in black and grey puppytooth linen. The jacket is easily one of the best iterations of the Fujito classic that NMWA has put out. I'd be more willing to sell these as separates than the Document setup above, so reach out if you're only interested in, say, the jacket.

Jacket is size 4, pants are 36 but would fit a wide range of waists. Jacket is new with tags, pants have been worn a few times but are in excellent condition. No defects to mention. Jacket alone retailed at $555, and I paid $444 plus taxes - would let it go at the sale price and basically throw in the $320 pants for free. Let's say $465 shipped for both.

Please reach out with any questions, or to inquire about purchasing a separate.

Fujito jungle fatigue jacket in black linen in size 4.jpg
Fujito jungle fatigue jacket in black linen in size 4_3.jpg

Fujito jungle fatigue jacket in black linen in size 4_4.jpg
Fujito jungle fatigue jacket in black linen in size 4_5.jpg
Fujito easy pants in black linen in size 36.jpg
Fujito easy pants in black linen in size 36_3.jpg
Fujito easy pants in black linen in size 36_4.jpg

kevenmee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A few pieces up for sale - they may be a little wrinkly from a move. Reach out if you have any questions, want more pictures, measurements, etc!

DBF Granddad Coat - Harris Tweed Wool Guncheck
Size 44 - FWIW, I sized down from normal
Price: 800 net to me
3dMzBZU.jpg

Note: I thought I would look as cool as Willy does here but not even close, so out it goes :(

Beams Plus - Black/Grey Patchwork
Size 46
Price: 900 net to me
Xg4ujwW.jpg

Valstar Valstarino - Snuff Suede
Size 48
Price: 500 net to me
XtPnU5c.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads