• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The unofficial NMWA Buy/Sell Thread (a.k.a. second chance thread)

Ghotihead2001

Reaction score
figured id add this here, from the sale...didnt fit. G. Inglese washed "denim" flannel shirt size 38 / 15 $80 shipped

Attachments

• IMG_3736.jpg
    IMG_3736.jpg
    440.9 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_3736 2.jpg
    IMG_3736 2.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_3749.JPG
    IMG_3749.JPG
    323.9 KB · Views: 132

sartoria vacua

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
and IRL/proof of existence/footstomp of the sartoria formosa carnet tan linen suit 54R NWT. washed out iphone camera snap and today's texas light pick up more on its straight no chaser tan than the fabric colorway's energy captured in the studio shots ↑ that it's capable of. also closeup of stitchwork.

View attachment 1996989 View attachment 1996991

formosa carnet tan linen suit 54R NWT - i've quietly pulled this from the styfo classifieds, but i'll still have here for nmwa bs&t thread obsessives a couple more weeks before turning this into some tom wolfe signature everyday wear here ~$790 shipped to conus.

calettiforma

Reaction score
If anybody wants to sell their De Bonne Facture Balloon Trousers in Cream Heavy Cotton Drill in Size 50 or LEJ Blue Silk Canvas Officer shirt in a Small, Medium, or Large, please let me know!

bwillytime

Reaction score

AP Bulletin

Reaction score
I had listed this during the Great Clint Sell-off of 2022, but didn’t end up letting it go. And then promptly continued not wearing it for another ~year.

Black Valstar Clint, size 50. Like new, less than a handful of wears.

$750?

Attachments

• IMG_2657.jpeg
    IMG_2657.jpeg
    86.2 KB · Views: 80

Irish

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm a 50 in Rota but I tried these last available 52's hoping they might run slim. They don't, and it's more than I'd like to have altered. Super at full price, no-brainer at 70% off.

$150 shipped.

1694627068072.png

krudsma

Reaction score
I had listed this during the Great Clint Sell-off of 2022, but didn’t end up letting it go. And then promptly continued not wearing it for another ~year.

Black Valstar Clint, size 50. Like new, less than a handful of wears.

$750?
I bought a black Clint during said sell-off and I absolutely love it, do not sleep on the black Clint!!

lemonpotty

Reaction score
WTS:

De Bonne Facture - Dark Olive Corduroy Balloon Pants Size 46 $240.
Like new besides closet lint. Only tried on, never got around to hemming it.
View attachment 1983857

Beams Plus - Two Tuck Olive Corduroy Pants $100 Size S. Like new, only tried on once.
View attachment 1983859

WTB: De Bonne Facture Honeycomb Knit Polo Navy Size M
De Bonne Facture - $220
Beams Plus - $80

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads