• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The unofficial NMWA Buy/Sell Thread (a.k.a. second chance thread)

sartoria vacua

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ss23 g. inglese l/s polo - denim blue linen/cotton pique, tag size 44. worn once briefly out and about, shows some creasing from folded storage that will work out with pressing or wearing in florida for 3 seconds. this was a sizing experiment for me - decided i prefer the slightly slim 43 fit (on me) to the slightly relaxed 44. every day is a classroom in which further ignorance is beaten out of me. $170 shipped to conus.

View attachment 1939749 View attachment 1939751

g. inglese linen/cotton denim blue pique l/s polo - ss23, worn just to try fit - $SOLD ftw.

Last edited:

dalevy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey Western Cool Guys, I got around to listing these:

Brown Suede Clint Size 46 - 650
Tony Blue Linen Western Size S - 300

Both basically new.

Irish

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wythe Pearlsnap Moleskin Shirt, Green, Large

Brand new with tags

Awesome Wythe garment washed moleskin western shirt. I bought it in two colors and just don't need both. Size L. True to size. 30.5" length, 23" chest, 26.5" sleeve.

$198 shipped (NMWA retail)

View attachment 1951589

BUMP.

$150 SHIPPED for this Wythe Moleskin. Soft and spectacular. Size L, emerald green.

1683204262967-png.1951589

Easily Amused

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A few Inis Meáin sweaters, and one Inglese polo. (Sorry for the wrinkles from storage - I will steam them.) Shipping in CONUS only, includes USPS tracked shipping with signature.

First, the Corran Cam Aughrim (dark and medium olive mix) turtleneck in size L, in a wool-cashmere mix. Practically brand new, worn three times including the try-on. Originally sold here for FW22, asking $400.00.

View attachment 1942097 View attachment 1942099 View attachment 1942101 View attachment 1942103
View attachment 1942105

Patent Cardigan in linen/cotton, size L. This is a lovely navy and olive plaiting texture, with a dry hand. Asking $400.

View attachment 1942109 View attachment 1942111 View attachment 1942113 View attachment 1942115 View attachment 1942117

Mustard yellow (I believe it was called Honey) saddle shoulder henley sweater, 100% linen, size L. Asking $150.

View attachment 1942121 View attachment 1942123 View attachment 1942125

Deora Aille grey tunic with orange vertical stitching, 100% linen, size M. Asking $150.

View attachment 1942127 View attachment 1942129 View attachment 1942131 View attachment 1942133

And a G. Inglese Miami collar chambray polo in size 40/15.75. Asking $140.

View attachment 1942135 View attachment 1942137 View attachment 1942139

Also doing an interest check on two other IM sweaters…
  • Light blue marled short sleeve henley, 100% linen, size L.
  • Navy tunic with light blue, grey, burgundy stripes, 100% linen, size L.

Bump, with drops and additions -
  • Corran Cam Aughrim (dark and medium olive mix) turtleneck, wool-cashmere, size L - $310
  • Patent Cardigan, navy with olive details, linen-cotton, size L - $310
  • Honey yellow saddle shoulder henley sweater, 100% linen, size L - $115
  • Deora Aille grey tunic with orange vertical stitching, 100% linen, size M - $115
  • G. Inglese Miami collar chambray polo in size 40/15.75 - $115
  • Light blue marled short sleeve henley, 100% linen, size L - $115
  • Navy tunic with light blue, grey, burgundy stripes, 100% linen, size L - $115
  • Inis Meáin pink/purple/red landscape tunic, 100% linen, size M - $115
Includes tracked and signature USPS shipping. Will discount on multiples; open to trades and meet-ups if you're in the DC area. Feel free to PM me, and thanks!

Handcuffed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Reduced $365 shipped, Brand New with tags Inis Meáin Carpenters Jacket in Tyrone (Navy Donegal) Size L. 80/20 SG Merino - Cashmere. Retails $590

if i wasn't selling my inis meain stuff because i'm finally accepting that i cant fit into an L, i'd be all over this. it's gorgeous.

Shirts Anderson

Reaction score
Hey everyone, coming in with stack of goodies perfect for spring and summer. (US only please)

First up, two versions of the classic Inis Mean rolled edge tunic, done up in what are pretty close to optic white and optic black linen (unfortunately I can't find the official IM color names). These were special orders a few years back and never worn (still have the damn tags!). I'm not sure you'll see these colors that often so get while it's good! Both size L. Asking $175 for each.

IMG_0056.jpeg

Both: P2P 22.25in, shoulder to shoulder 18in, back collar to hem 26in

Next, 3sixteen black linen drawstring pants in size L, new-with-tags. Made up in fairly weighty black linen, nice and relaxed up top with a decent taper towards the hem. The little details like two small tuck pleats at the front and reinforced patch pockets at the back show why 3sixteen punches above their weight in terms of value. I have these same pants in tencel and they are some of my favorites for warm weather. Asking $100.

IMG_0063.jpeg

Waist (expandable) about 14-19in, inseam 28in, hem a little under 7in, front rise 11.5in

More pants! How about these Kaptain Sunshine belted work pants in sturdy cotton, size 34? These are a catch and release for me as they are a bit more cropped than I would like, but all of the hallmarks of KS quality are here. Not sure how it shows on your screen but the color is a lovely mid-to-light brown in a shade of...nutmeg? Cumin? Definitely something from the spice rack. Perfect spring-fall weight on these bad boys. Asking $100.
IMG_0078.jpeg

IMG_0079.jpeg

Waist a hair under 16.5in, inseam 26in, hem 8.5in, front rise 12in

More to come...

withbluejeans

Reaction score
Hey everyone, coming in with stack of goodies perfect for spring and summer. (US only please)

First up, two versions of the classic Inis Mean rolled edge tunic, done up in what are pretty close to optic white and optic black linen (unfortunately I can't find the official IM color names). These were special orders a few years back and never worn (still have the damn tags!). I'm not sure you'll see these colors that often so get while it's good! Both size L. Asking $175 for each.

View attachment 1954765

Next, 3sixteen black linen drawstring pants in size L, new-with-tags. Made up in fairly weighty black linen, nice and relaxed up top with a decent taper towards the hem. The little details like two small tuck pleats at the front and reinforced patch pockets at the back show why 3sixteen punches above their weight in terms of value. I have these same pants in tencel and they are some of my favorites for warm weather. Asking $100.

View attachment 1954767
Waist (expandable) about 14-19in, inseam 28in, hem a little under 7in, front rise 11.5in

More pants! How about these Kaptain Sunshine belted work pants in sturdy cotton, size 34? These are a catch and release for me as they are a bit more cropped than I would like, but all of the hallmarks of KS quality are here. Not sure how it shows on your screen but the color is a lovely mid-to-light brown in a shade of...nutmeg? Cumin? Definitely something from the spice rack. Perfect spring-fall weight on these bad boys. Asking $100.
View attachment 1954775
View attachment 1954777

More to come...
Sent you a chat

Shirts Anderson

Reaction score
On to the shorts. Let's start with a pair of Fujito line easy shorts in a sturdy olive green cotton, size 34. The major style detail on these is the self fabric line sewed down the sides, a little reminiscent of maybe old vintage athletic shorts or scouting shorts? It's less conspicuous than it sounds but still adds an interesting angle. Greg and co. have talked at length about Fujito's background in tailoring and you see evidence of that in the interior finishing on these. Other details include two side seam pockets, two back patch pockets, elasticated waist, exterior drawstring and working zip fly (my favorite, so crucial on pants and shorts of the "easy" variety). Asking $100.

IMG_0064.jpeg

Waist (expandable) about 14-19in, inseam 8in, hem 11in, front rise 12in

Next, two pairs of Kaptain Sunshine trainer shorts, one in a lovely light blue linen/silk, size 34, and the other in a really cool olive green 60/40 nylon and silk blend (size 32). If you've never tried the KS trainer shorts, give these a shot. They've sort of been compared to a really luxe pair of Patagonia baggies and I can see that, the shape is super relaxed with a short inseam and plenty of room to move. Elastic waist, internal drawstring and two button closure add to the vintage look. One zippered pocket on the back. The light blue pair is really flowy, while the shine of the green ones push them harder into old athletic styles ("trainer"). Asking $125 for the blue and $100 for the green.
IMG_0074.jpeg

Waist (expandable) about 14-18in, inseam 6in, hem 13in, front rise 14in

IMG_0083.jpeg

Waist (expandable) about 14-17.5in, inseam 5.75in, hem 12in, front rise 13in

Monitaly Easy Baggy Shorts with quick release buckle in grey paisley cotton, new-with-tags, size M. Like the name says. These are easy all around, and the paisley looks wild but is surprisingly wearable. One thing I will note, I have these in the size large and there was a decent amount of shrink after the first wash. Asking $100.

IMG_0076.jpeg

Waist (expandable) about 12-18.5in, inseam 5in, hem 14.25in, front rise 13.5in

Shirts Anderson

Reaction score
Rounding things out with some options for your top parts. First, the famous Niche Cosmos seed tee, in size L. We all know this one at this point! Asking $75.

IMG_0070.jpeg

Next, two Camoshita terry tees, one in a nice seafoam-y green, the other in kind of a dark rose, both size L. These things were fan faves for a reason, nice relaxed fit, drop shoulders, and of course that terry cloth. One thing to note, the green is from one of the later seasons and has softer, more slippery hand than the rose. Both excellent. Asking $75 each.
IMG_0071.jpeg

P2p 22.25, shoulder to shoulder 22, back of collar to hem 26

IMG_0072.jpeg

P2p 22, shoulder to shoulder 21.5, back of collar to hem 25

Fujito fatigue shirt in an outstanding tan cotton, size 1. This is another catch-and-release for me, and I really wish the fit worked because the fabric and the color are something special. The cotton is dense and dry, and it's just one of those things that you know is going to get better and better. Also, at least for me, this is the ideal shade of tan. In terms of fit, the fatigue shirt is pretty big all around. I'm probably a true large and this allllllmost worked for me, but not quite. Better to go with my true size if this ever pops up again, but in the meantime hopefully someone can make a go of this. Asking $75.
IMG_0042.jpeg

P2p 24.5, shoulder to shoulder 19.5, back of collar to hem 28.5, Sleeve 23

Tony Shirtmakers social edition linen camp shirt, size L. Love the color on this, love the print, love the Tony magic in the make. A bit cropped for me in the end, so now it's someone else's turn. Asking $75.
IMG_0073.jpeg

P2p 23, shoulder to shoulder 19, back of collar to hem 26

Last up, a beautiful camp collar shirt from De Bonne Facture in arabica linen, size L. Just a lovely summer shirt. The linen is a perfect shirt weight, robust enough that it doesn't immediately crinkle but not so heavy that you wouldn't want to wear it in true summer temps. The color is a lovely but a bit hard to pin down, to my eye it's dark brown with maybe a greenish or grayish tint (not sure how it compares to this seasons version of the colora and this picture is admittedly terrible). So, so nice. Asking $150.
IMG_0066.jpeg

P2p 22, shoulder to shoulder 18, back of collar to hem 28

Reaction score

View attachment 1954765

View attachment 1954767

View attachment 1954775
View attachment 1954777

More to come...
Might be interested in white rolled edge tunic; how do I dm?

CPAJay1221

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Beat the 11 month wait!

Tony Shirtmakers sunset camp shirt. Medium. Had made for me by Tony in late 2021. Only worn a handful of times.

$225 OBO

IMG_0034.jpeg

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sistersaucy