• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The unofficial NMWA Buy/Sell Thread (a.k.a. second chance thread)

schuermang

Reaction score

asewonder

Reaction score
Document patch pocket jacket in oatmeal cotton and linen twill

Size XL

Maybe worn once but very possibly unworn.

$240 shipped in the USA

View attachment 1911395

Anyone looking to part with this in a Medium?

patrick_b

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bump & price drop.

CAMO "Tisserand" FW21 chore jacket in forest green wool tweed, Large (fits like an oversize L or an XL).
$225 $200 > $175 Shipped USA

Chest: 26"
Front Length: 24.25"
Sleeve from dropped shoulder seam: 22"
Shoulder from seam to seam: 20"

Designed to fit oversize with a boxy fit and dropped shoulder. Wonderful material, thick but not overly heavy. Loose, slightly open weave. Only worn a couple of times outside.

dsc03862-jpg.1887611

Last edited:

tmyk

Reaction score
Bump & price drops for some nice FW pieces.

CAMO "Tisserand" FW21 chore jacket in forest green wool tweed, Large (fits like an oversize L or an XL).
$225 $200 > $175 Shipped USA

Chest: 26"
Front Length: 24.25"
Sleeve from dropped shoulder seam: 22"
Shoulder from seam to seam: 20"

Designed to fit oversize with a boxy fit and dropped shoulder. Wonderful material, thick but not overly heavy. Loose, slightly open weave. Only worn a couple of times outside.

dsc03862-jpg.1887611

Document Padded Field Jacket Size Large (Fits like XL imo)
$150 > $125 Shipped in USA

Chest 25”
Shoulders 21.5”
Length 31”

Worn a handful of times (by previous owner). One internal pocket and drawstring to give it some shape. Beautiful jacket, wool twill blend outer and lightly padded for warmth.

img_8336-jpg.1901937

Measurements & pics in original post:

I’ll take the Document jacket if it’s still available.

CPAJay1221

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Considering selling my brown Clint in size 50. Awesome jacket I just never seem to wear jackets often enough in the spring and fall. Figured someone might get more use out of it. I think I still have the tags somewhere as well.

$800 shipped
4E89D49B-B563-4990-8F18-12F2A3208701.jpeg

0910AEC3-61C6-4656-8348-299775C960DA.jpeg

mossrockss

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Took a chance on an Inis Meain linen tunic on final sale, but even for a flowy linen beach sweater I feel it's a bit big on me. It is, however, super awesome.
Anyone miss out on the ombre oyster grey and blue linen tunic in size XL interested in buying it from me? I'd do $225 shipped.

Original product link:
Re-upping this, with the link to the actual listing. Free shipping for perusers of this thread :D

sartoria vacua

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lesca gaston sunglasses - worn 5-6x, excellent condition overall with min sign case wear to frame. $150 shipped to conus. big fan, i just need r(x) in my sunglasses game these days.

not doing them any favors, but pic of me (in the only week of my life i said "you, know, let's try the stache for once") the day i kopped them on a noman hq visit - yes, it was effing hot that day.

View attachment 1869750

lesca gastons still on offer SOLD only checking on styfo episodically for the duration (fomo rehab) - please pm (where i'm set up for email alerts) if interested.

Last edited:

solid_olid

Reaction score
Still WTB your NMWA or NMWA adjacent tailoring size 54 EU 44 US, long or regular.

patrick_b

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Couple of 3Sixteen Flannels in XL. Condition is like new but both went through the dryer by mistake and are a bit more snug than I like. Fit more like a large or slim XL.

Hand dyed natural indigo HBT utility shirt. Nice, heavyweight flannel. $100 Shipped USA.

Chest - 22.5"
Length - 28"
Shoulder 19"

SPECIFICATIONS (https://www.selfedge.com/3sixteen?product_id=2957)

• 100% Cotton Fabric
  • Hand-Dyed in Natural Indigo
  • Custom Woven for 3sixteen in India
  • Stamped Corozo Nut Buttons
  • Double Needle Construction
  • Straight Back Yoke
  • Rinsed
DSC03980.jpg
DSC03978.jpg

Green ombre plaid. Same condition as above. $100 shipped USA.

Chest - 22.5"
Length - 28.5"
Shoulder 18.5

DSC03981.jpg
DSC03982.jpg

"

kevenmee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
S&C Cashmere Cardigan in Small 600 USD shipped or Trade for XS!

It's so thick soft and amazing but I need a XS...

Purchased from LuxeSwap. There is some minor piling as expected but overall in great condition.

Scott_and_Charters_FW21_cashmere_shawl_cardigan_9_900x.jpg

**** this is a steal!

Wait...we can't say sh*t anymore?!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads