• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The unofficial NMWA Buy/Sell Thread (a.k.a. second chance thread)

nycs10011

Reaction score
I have a Calabrese Pocket Squareup for sale with Luxeswap. This was an early buy from NMWA for me.

ECD44CA001F201399A00543D7EF8F2BE.jpg

CPAJay1221

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not NMWA, but interested in some Tony masks? I went a little crazy and am up to 6 of them. These three have only been washed not worn.

Black Ripstop - Small
Coffee Duck - regular
Grey Japanese Herringbone - regular

Paid $135 for all three. I’ll sell them for $50 shipped or $20 each.

Last edited:

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey all, still a few things available, either direct from NMWA or NMWA-approved brands--all three are unworn, with tags attached, and are perfect for the season:

First is a new with tags Railroader jacket from Sage de Cret in charcoal grey washed wool flannel. Size L. Retailed at $595 from NMWA and I'm looking for $225 shipped.
Sage de Cret Railroader Jacket in Charcoal Wool Flannel Size L.jpg

Next is a new with tags Storm Jacket from Inis Meain in an "alpine" green merino wool. Size XL. Retail on this is tagged at $780 and I'm looking for $325 shipped. Pit-to-pit is around 23.75” and length is just a hair under 28” from base of collar to hem.

More pics available here: https://www.styleforum.net/buyandsell/inis-meain-storm-jacket-in-alpine-green-size-xl.24164/
Inis Meain knitted storm jacket in green in size XL.jpg

Also have a Valstar flight jacket in goat suede with sheep shearling trim. Size 54. Retailed at $1750 and selling here for $775 shipped. Again, new with tags.
Valstar flight jacket in goat suede with sheep shearling trim in grayish olive in size 54_3.jpg

Valstar flight jacket in goat suede with sheep shearling trim in grayish olive in size 54.jpg

Finally, a non-NMWA purchase that's more of an interest check. This one has been worn once but is basically new (and the tags are in the breast pocket). It's a Camoshita balmacaan in a size 52--the one that Kamoshita's always pictured wearing. I'd be looking for around $800 shipped on it (which is just a touch more than half of the retail price):
Camoshita wool-twill balmacaan coat in grey:brown in size 52.jpg

Camoshita wool-twill balmacaan coat in grey:brown in size 52_2.jpg

Camoshita wool-twill balmacaan coat in grey:brown in size 52_3.jpg

Camoshita wool-twill balmacaan coat in grey:brown in size 52_4.jpg

Camoshita wool-twill balmacaan coat in grey:brown in size 52_5.jpg

Last edited:

Sartorium

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey all, still a few things available, either direct from NMWA or NMWA-approved brands--all three are unworn, with tags attached, and are perfect for the season:

First is a new with tags Railroader jacket from Sage de Cret in charcoal grey washed wool flannel. Size L. Retailed at $595 from NMWA and I'm looking for $225 shipped.
View attachment 1497385

Next is a new with tags Storm Jacket from Inis Meain in an "alpine" green merino wool. Size XL. Retail on this is tagged at $780 and I'm looking for $325 shipped. More pics available here: https://www.styleforum.net/buyandsell/inis-meain-storm-jacket-in-alpine-green-size-xl.24164/
View attachment 1497386

Also have a Valstar flight jacket in goat suede with sheep shearling trim. Size 54. Retailed at $1750 and selling here for $775 shipped. Again, new with tags.
View attachment 1497387

View attachment 1497388

Finally, a non-NMWA purchase that's more of an interest check. This one has been worn once but is basically new (and the tags are in the breast pocket). It's a Camoshita balmacaan in a size 52--the one that Kamoshita's always pictured wearing. I'd be looking for around $800 shipped on it (which is just a touch more than half of the retail price):
View attachment 1497389

View attachment 1497390

When you say shearling trim, it's fully lined or just the collar?

What are the measurements on the Valstar?

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I’m almost certain it’s just the collar (but will double check). I’ll get measurements up for this (and the bal for those interested) first thing in the morning. Measurements posted for those interested in the storm jacket. Thanks all!

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@jaywhyy The Camoshita balmacaans are definitely intended to have a fuller cut—or I should say that balmacaans in general have a fuller cut—so not a trim 52. I’ve had a couple people ask for measurements, so should be able to post those for you soon.

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Ok, so the shearling trim is only the collar. I'm posting a couple more pics of the jacket (including the padded interior) here. Pit-to-pit on this is right around 23", length from bottom of collar to hem is app. 26.75" and the sleeve from shoulder to the end of the ribbed cuff is just a hair under 26.5".
IMG_7163.JPG
IMG_7164.JPG

IMG_7158.JPG

IMG_7159.JPG

@zenosparadox
That a trim/Japanese 52 or a relaxed 52?

Pit-to-pit on the bal coat is just over 25" (app. 25.5") and the length is 43.5" from bottom of collar to hem. Sleeves are a bit tough on this one because raglan, but let me know if I can provide further measurements. A few more pictures (including a rough fit pic) are included below to give a better sense of the fabric.
IMG_7153.JPG

IMG_7154.JPG

IMG_7155.JPG

IMG_7137.JPG

CPAJay1221

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Because its getting cold outside and the wife is making me sell coats.

Valstar Oiled Shetland Wool Milano from last winter. Size 50 - Retail $1295. Barely worn - $500 plus shipping. DM if interested.

View attachment 1493199 View attachment 1493200
Last chance on this one before I ship it off to LuxeSwap early this week. For all of those interested over the past two months...don’t sleep!

Also ramping up my search for a BBJ Starry Night coat if anyone is thinking of unloading theirs. Long shot...thought I would throw it out there.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Couple fun pieces to put out in front of you, including a Camoshita thats not even ten bucks yet.... and the ultra coveted Niche seed tees! Ending this Sunday!

#1 MENSWEAR Camoshita United Arrows Rust Orange Poplin Unstructured Jacket 46 NR

#1 MENSWEAR LNWOT Fujito Made in Japan Tobacco Duck Canvas 4 Pkt Field Coat M NR

#1 MENSWEAR Sage de Cret Made in Japan Mohair Mix Shaggy Black Coat Peacoat M NR

#1 MENSWEAR Monitaly Chocolate Star Medallion Tweed Chore Knit Jacket Coat 40 NR

#1 MENSWEAR LNWOT Soulive Japan Indigo Wash Dyed Reversible MA-1 Flight Coat 3

#1 MENSWEAR Scott & Charters Made in Scotland 100% Cashmere Grey Cardigan S NR

#1 MENSWEAR Inis Meain 100% Linen Multi Blue Grey Static Stripe Tunic Sweater M

#1 MENSWEAR G. Inglese Aqua Blue Mocha Layered Check Cutaway Spread Shirt 15.5

#1 MENSWEAR Niche Made in USA White Dahlia Seed Floral Graphic Tee Shirt S NR

#1 MENSWEAR Niche Made in USA White Marigold Seed Floral Graphic Tee Shirt S NR

#1 MENSWEAR Portuguese Flannel Pale Peach Slinky Allover Bird Print Shirt M NR

Eidos Napoli Made in Italy Charcoal Ruby Pumpkin Plaid Flannel Mandarin Shirt M

#1 MENSWEAR LNWOT Pure Blue Blue Japan Made Arigato Indigo Floral Aloha Shirt 1

#1 MENSWEAR Camoshita United Arrows Japan Tan Poplin Easy Pants Trousers 46 NR

#1 MENSWEAR LNWOT Rota Made in Italy Air Force Blue Donegal Tweed Pants 46 NR

#1 MENSWEAR Rota Pantaloni Rota Sport Indigo Garment Washed Checked Pants 50 NR

#1 MENSWEAR Rota Pantaloni Rota Sport Mocha Brown Garment Washed Pants 50 NR

#1 MENSWEAR Vor Made in Germany White Leather Low Trainers Shoes Sneakers 43 NR

....and if anyone ever wanted to dress as well as our friend @UrbanComposition , it may be a good time to look through all the other listings, just saying :hide:

ending tonight, super fair prices still, and dont forget the free US shipping! Dont sleep!

Man with Apple

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Selling my Blue Blue Japan Washed Sashiko Coverall in size 4. Like new condition.

All details here on NMWA:

Purchased this from a fellow SFer. Probably one size too large for me. I am a smaller Medium. This would be best for a large medium or true large.

Asking $280 OBO shipped CONUS

CBD5652E-A6DD-45E0-82F6-DD8B44454AD7.jpeg
DDBA1A11-1370-42F2-B33F-559B192354D8.jpeg

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads