• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The unofficial NMWA Buy/Sell Thread (a.k.a. second chance thread)

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I so wish we were the same size @zenosparadox

Same 😂

I am 😀. It’s bittersweet really because I just want to buy everything he posts.

Thanks all - although you seem to share my (good??? or not) taste, jaaz, which makes me grateful not to have to compete with you for the same pieces in the same size!

And let me know if there's anything I can do to disinhibit you, patrick!

As for the stuff listed above, the DBF tropical wool pants, IM aubergine mockneck, and Wythe evergreen pearl snap are all sold. For anyone waiting on measurements on the other pieces, I should be able to get to them tonight.

Finally, does anyone need show-stopping, well-fitting suits fromCamoshita? I have two complete suits, both new with tags, and an incredible jacket, which is also new, apart from having my tailor sew the buttons onto the cuffs. I picked up a couple of suits when I first heard rumors of Camoshita's imminent end, thinking I'd want them for the many conference, presentations, weddings, and other events that were increasingly happening at the time. Life changes mean these events are far less frequent and I've only had occasion to use one of those suits. Which means I'd be open to selling the other two and the jacket in question. I can take pictures of the pieces themselves later, but here's a taste. All of these (both jacket and pants) are size 52.

Here are some pictures of the first suit - a double-breasted jacket and pleated trousers made up in a cotton/linen cobalt with an incredible texture - being styled by Yasuto Kamoshita himself:
001 - During his recent visit to Chiltern Street, we asked Mr Yasuto Kamoshita to style an out...jpg

002 - During his recent visit to Chiltern Street, we asked Mr Yasuto Kamoshita to style an out...jpg
003 - During his recent visit to Chiltern Street, we asked Mr Yasuto Kamoshita to style an out...jpg

And then here is the jacket, which is a gorgeous teal/burgundy wool-blend that I do happen to have a picture of my own of.
Camoshita teal:burgundy plaid wool-blend sports coat in size 52.jpg
Camoshita teal:burgundy plaid wool-blend sports coat in size 52_4.jpg

And it doesn't look as though I have anything of the third suit, although that one was purchased from NMWA, so some of you might have a recollection of it - a gray puppytooth wool-blend flannel. (If you don't recall this, try searching for one of Trayco's fits!)

Hit me up with any interest! And also happy to talk trades on certain items. I'm happy to keep these for future opportunities to wear them, but would love them to be put to use sooner than that if possible.

schuermang

Reaction score
hi all, being honest with myself and selling something i really love but just doesn't get enough use these days. Ts(s) quilted blazer, in heathered navy herringbone, Size 3. asking $350 shipped. this has been stored in a smoke free, pet free home, in a breathable garment bag. i can include pics and measurements later but the Size 3 fits me comfortably as a 50R in Carrera.

recent pic here: https://www.styleforum.net/threads/٭٭٭-no-man-walks-alone-official-affiliate-thread-٭٭٭-a-k-a-i-shouldnt-have-slept-on-it.358758/post-11246471

DM for questions or additional info!
Unfortunately doing a catch and release on this, my shoulders are just a hair too wide on this bad boy.

zachthespook

Reaction score
Longshot, but looking to buy Inis Meàin Ombre Burgundy Rust crewneck in size L.
this one to be exact.

professor

Reaction score

anonymouz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bump some drops

Sage de Cret Tumbled Wool Flannel Easy Pants - NWT - Medium - $220 shipped within US

Valstar Valstarino - unlined brown - 46 - $500 shipped within US

Portuguese Flannel Wool Overshirt - green/brown - NWT - medium - $155 shipped within US

3Sixteen Fatigue Pants - olive - NWT - size 30 - $165 shipped within US - also, interested in trading for other colors

Monitaly Riding Pants - chestnut corduroy - size 30, wore once, - $140 shipped within US

Pics

SNS Herning Stark - dark green - small - $85 shipped within US

deanandrewj

Reaction score
Catch and release on this from final sale. Just got it today in the mail, it’s beautiful but doesn’t fit me.
IM Aran in Elder, size XL. Brand new with tags on.
$295 shipped in US.

deanandrewj

Reaction score
Catch and release on this from final sale. Just got it today in the mail, it’s beautiful but doesn’t fit me.
IM Aran in Elder, size XL. Brand new with tags on.
$295 shipped in US.

SOLD

UrbanComposition

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bump. Measurements in quoted posts.

Doppiaa sweater size 48 $50
Inis Meain Breidin shirt jacket size M $275
Inis Meain Mairtin Beag guernsey size M $280

Both IM sweaters $500

Another one from the archive sale, the Doppiaa zig zag sweater in wool. I wanted a 50, gambled with the 48, but it’s too slim for me. Best for a small. $99 shipped CONUS

chest 22, length 25.5

View attachment 1862286

Finally a couple NMWA-adjacent sweaters from Inis Meain, new with tags. Mods let me know if I should remove them.

First is the Bréidín shirt jacket in wool/cashmere size medium, NWT. Really cool shacket in a mélange of greys, with slightly contrasting collar, wrists, and hem. More info here: https://inismeain.ie/shop/breidin-shirt-jacket/
Asking $355 shipped CONUS
Chest 20, length 27, sleeve 25
View attachment 1862303
View attachment 1862304
View attachment 1862306

Second is the Máirtín Beag guernsey in wool/cashmere size medium, NWT. Similar to many guerneys, this one has orange loops around the mockneck buttons and sleeves. More info here: https://inismeain.ie/shop/mairtin-beag-galanta/
Asking $375 shipped CONUS
Chest 22, length 24.5, sleeve 24
View attachment 1862307
View attachment 1862308
View attachment 1862309

true.to.size

Reaction score
I've got some adjacent shirting for sale

Camoshita and Schneider, asking $50 plus shipping
PF, Fujito, Blurhms, asking $30 plus shipping

If you buy more than one, I'll cover shipping.

Lightly used
Shoulder 17.5
Chest 20 L
Length 27
Sleeves 24.5

IMG_4038.jpeg

IMG_4039.jpeg

Like new
Shoulder 22.5
Chest 23.5
Length 30
Sleeves 23

IMG_4042.jpeg
IMG_4044.jpeg
IMG_4043.jpeg

Lightly used, side seam pockets in addition to chest pocket.
Shoulder n/a—Schneider's kimono construction
Cest 22
Length 28
Center back to cuff 34.5

IMG_4047.jpeg
IMG_4048.jpeg
IMG_4053.jpeg

100% cotton but knit in a way that it has stretch. Some fading/staining around the neck
Shoulder 16.5
Chest 19.25
Length 28.25
Sleeves 24.75

IMG_4045.jpeg
IMG_4046.jpeg

Great condition. Worn only a few times.
Shoulder 16.5
Chest 19.75
Length 29
Sleeves 25.5

IMG_4036.jpeg
IMG_4037.jpeg

Excellent condition
Shoulder 17.5
Chest 21
Length 26.25

IMG_4040.jpeg
IMG_4041.jpeg

deanandrewj

Reaction score
If anyone has this sport coat in a 52R that is languishing in your closet, hit me up and I will buy. Or any 52R NMWAxSC tailoring for that matter.

kurenai

Reaction score
If anyone happens to have a Medium of these 2 IM tunics and are looking to sell, do reach out

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads