• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The unofficial NMWA Buy/Sell Thread (a.k.a. second chance thread)

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
2 pairs of new with tags De Bonne Facture easy trousers. Both size 54, however the easy trousers are the smallest to size of DBF's pant options. Best for a 52, although the elasticated waist makes size flexible on these. $140 shipped each or $250 for both.

The first is a navy tropical wool.

De Bonne Facture navy tropical wool drawstring trousers in size 54.jpg
De Bonne Facture navy tropical wool drawstring trousers in size 54_3.jpg
De Bonne Facture navy tropical wool drawstring trousers in size 54_5.jpg

The next is a pair of grey glen check wool & linen trousers.
De Bonne Facture grey glencheck wool & linen drawstring trousers in size 54.jpg
De Bonne Facture grey glencheck wool & linen drawstring trousers in size 54_3.jpg

De Bonne Facture grey glencheck wool & linen drawstring trousers in size 54_5.jpg

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bad photos misrepresenting an incredible piece - search out the drop video on this one, as the endorsement of one of the guys is what sole me on it. A wool/cotton blend. Hidden side-seam pockets, two utility chest pockets, oversized tonal buttons. New with tags. 385 retail; $150 shipped.

20_9_2_SagedeCret_ShirtJacketWool_Navy_1_1024x1024.jpg.jpg

20_9_2_SagedeCret_ShirtJacketWool_Navy_6_1024x1024 - 01.jpg
20_9_2_SagedeCret_ShirtJacketWool_Navy_3_1024x1024.jpg
Sage de Cret shirt jacket in cotton:wool navy in size L.jpg

Sage de Cret shirt jacket in cotton:wool navy in size L_2.jpg
Sage de Cret shirt jacket in cotton:wool navy in size L_3.jpg

Also from SdC, a charcoal houndstooth wool/cotton shirt jacket. Size L. Big pouch pockets at the bottom that actually go around the side of the jacket to the back. And more pockets up top. Comfort and utility, and a fabric (like the example above) with exactly the right texture and weight to fill the happy medium between jacket and shirt perfectly.
Also nwt; and also $385 retail, $150 shipped. Happy to hear reasonable offers, and especially for offers on multiple pieces.
Sage de Cret charcoal wool:cotton shirt jacket in size L.jpg

Sage de Cret charcoal wool:cotton shirt jacket in size L_2.jpg

Sage de Cret charcoal wool:cotton shirt jacket in size L_3.jpg

Last edited:

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh, and interest check on 3 Wythe tencel gabardine pearl snaps. All XL. All new. Two from nmwa's stock from their first run in the (imo) best colors - evergreen and goldenrod. And then one from the most recent season in lavender. I can post pics on request, but I'm sure most people know what these look like. $110 shipped for goldenrod or evergreen, and $100 shipped for lavender. Less for purchase of more than one thing.

kurenai

Reaction score
Not NMWA but adjacent brand

Inis Meain Boatbuilder in Olive Donegal, new with tags. Asking $290 shipped. Size L. 20/80 cashmere-SG Merino. Incredibly unique donegal, only reason I’m selling is because I’m downsizing and don’t need two boatbuilders.

View attachment 1894419 View attachment 1894417

Goddamn, ive seen tons of beautiful IM stuff but this color is ridiculously nice..

Wish I had a use case for their wool/cashmere stuff here in the tropics where I live.

45bur

Reaction score
BUMP price drops on everything
Here's one for the smol bois. Shipping from Canada.

Rota Brown/Black Houndstooth pants, size 46. High rise, flat front with side tabs. Hemmed to 27.75" with cuff. $150 $130
View attachment 1888725

Rota Grey Fresco Trouser, size 46, hemmed to 27.5 +cuff. Higher rise with single pleat. $150 $130

View attachment 1888727

Tony Shirtmakers Indigo Linen Western - size small. Sad to let this go, but I've outgrown it unfortunately. $125 SOLD

View attachment 1888729

Frank Leder Linen shirt, size small. Only worn a few times. $115 $105

View attachment 1888731

Camoshite (RIP) linen polo, size medium. Cool shirt, although it wasn't carried by no man. $90. $80
View attachment 1888733

Irish

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sunday bump

Scott & Charters Shawl collar cardigan jacket in charcoal melange lambswool, M. Catch-and-release from the sale. Last of its kind. $297.

zachthespook

Reaction score
Not NMWA but adjacent brand

Inis Meain Boatbuilder in Olive Donegal, new with tags. Asking $290 shipped. Size L. 20/80 cashmere-SG Merino. Incredibly unique donegal, only reason I’m selling is because I’m downsizing and don’t need two boatbuilders.

View attachment 1894419 View attachment 1894417
Reduced $275, new with tags. somebody jump on this so I can fund my next piece lol

dbbradle

Reaction score
Sweaters! Knitted tees! And more!

Inis Meain alpaca & silk rollneck sweater. Size M. Asking $250.
IMG_0492.jpeg
Inis Meain donegal sweater. Size M. Asking $150.
IMG_0497.jpeg
GRP bubble sweater. Size 3. Asking $75.
IMG_0496.jpeg
Blue Blue Japan. Size 2. Asking $100.
IMG_0494.jpeg
GRP guernsey-style cable crewneck sweater, dark green merino wool. Size 4. Asking $100.
IMG_0495.jpeg
AAcero five-pocket trousers in dusty brown and beige brushed cotton. Both size 48. Asking $100 each.
IMG_0498.jpeg

IMG_0499.jpeg
3x Fujito knitted t-shirts in evergreen, dusty magenta, and ink blue. Size 2. Asking $75 each.
IMG_0500.jpeg

anonymouz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sweaters! Knitted tees! And more!

Inis Meain alpaca & silk rollneck sweater. Size M. Asking $250.
Inis Meain donegal sweater. Size M. Asking $150.
GRP bubble sweater. Size 3. Asking $75.
Blue Blue Japan. Size 2. Asking $100.
GRP guernsey-style cable crewneck sweater, dark green merino wool. Size 4. Asking $100.
AAcero five-pocket trousers in dusty brown and beige brushed cotton. Both size 48. Asking $100 each.
3x Fujito knitted t-shirts in evergreen, dusty magenta, and ink blue. Size 2. Asking $75 each.

What color is that IM donegal? And is the GRP bubble cotton or wool?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads