• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The unofficial NMWA Buy/Sell Thread (a.k.a. second chance thread)

sebastian mcfox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Interest check - Camoshita terry polo in terracotta, size small. Worn twice. Paid about $250 from memory. Will be shipped from Australia at buyer’s expense.

b9ed40567d63e7628fb3ab8335e87417.jpg
Still available - $200 shipped from Australia or nearest offer

sartoria vacua

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
posted these heschung thuyas a couple of months ago. been on the fence re just keeping them, so haven’t bumped (they also are quietly on the platform that shall not be named, though i’m likely to take down the listing and see what NMWA
obsesserati yield).

these functionally are just too close to a pair of norwegian welted wx-resistant suede Inventory x Tricker’s chukkas (Inventory! you are missed) in my lineup, and my chesnut thuyas still scratch all my thuya itch. for now. not a lot of maneuver room for bargain hunters, but i’ll listen.

$283 - if these suede Thuyas speak to you

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
If anyone is looking to offload their old Niche seed packet tees, LMK. I'm looking for a few, different varieties, t-shirts preferably. Any size and condition, for the most part.

kevenmee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If anyone is looking to offload their old Niche seed packet tees, LMK. I'm looking for a few, different varieties, t-shirts preferably. Any size and condition, for the most part.

FWIW, have only saw them once on ebay after scouring for them on grailed, ebay, and SF. However, they pop-up once in a while on Yahoo JP.

GheeButtersnaps

Reaction score

I think/thought that NMWA ran a pre-order for the incoming S/S season and I assume that they’ll have a limited stock for the rack.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Thanks dudes, I will hopefully grab some this S/S season if cannot pickup any in the interim.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Picked up one! Anyone have Zinnia and Dahlia they do not wear often and looking to offload ^^?

michaellosauro

Reaction score
Forgot to check the sale this morning and missed out on the gray Camoshita easy pants in my size. If anyone has a pair in size 50 (puppytooth or otherwise) that they're looking to part with, I'm interested.

Handcuffed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
FS/T: Monitaly Mountain Parka in Caramel Brown waxed canvas with brown plaid wool blanket lining, tagged sz 46. Looking for $550 shipped OBO. PM to discuss trades.

Purchased in 2015, I've worn the jacket probably <5 times and it's otherwise been hanged in a garment bag. I've lost weight and I think it's too big for me now, though I might keep it because it's perhaps my favorite jacket ever.

Pictures are just stock photos. I'll be able to take my own photos after the holiday, but I can assure you this is what my jacket looks like considering the lack of wear. :)

Dropped to $425 earlier so now I guess it's dropped to $385.

Someone buy this as a New Years gift to themselves while the weather is ****.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads