• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Unofficial Drakes Buy, Sell, or Trade Thread

hamish5178

Reaction score
Ecru selvedge denim, sz. 29 (see measurements, fits like a 30). Lightly worn, washed cold and line dried, unaltered.
IMG_2768.JPG

Green OCBD, sz. 16. Worn once, washed cold and line dried.

IMG_2736.JPG

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Making space in my closet and going to start with some pieces from my copious collection of Drake's. Most of these are new with tags or worn only a couple of times, unless otherwise indicated. Just things that I either grew out of before wearing or never got around to wearing as intended. I'll spread this between a few posts and will likely post a few more pieces later on. A few prices are firm, but I'm happy to listen to offers on some, and most amenable to offers for multiple items.

Starting with a few shirts:

Blue chambray button-up in size 17/43. Worn a couple of times. $85 shipped.
Drake's blue chambray button-up shirt in size 17:43.jpg

Green two-pocket cotton twill work shirt in size 16.5. New with tags. SOLD

Khaki needlecord button-down shirt. New. $105 shipped.
Drake's needlecord button down shirt in khaki in size 43:17%22.jpg

Attachments

• Drake's green cotton twill two-pocket work shirt in size 16.5.jpg
    Drake's green cotton twill two-pocket work shirt in size 16.5.jpg
    220.5 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Knit, tee, cap

Argyle yoke natural/undyed wool crewneck. Size 44. New with tags. $395 retail. $175 shipped.
Drake's natural argyle yoke wool crew neck jumper in size 44.jpg

Navy striped linen hiking shirt. Size XL. New with tags. $65 shipped.
Drake's navy striped linen s:s hiking t-shirt in size 42.jpg

"Haberdasher Horticultural" light brown Bedford cord cap. New. $95 shipped.
Drake's light brown %22Haberdasher Horticultural%22 bedford cord six-panel ball cap.jpg

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Pants and jeans

Indigo blue Japanese selvedge corduroy trousers. Worn twice. Size 38. (True waist, app. 33" inseam). $450 retail. $185 shipped.
Drake's indigo blue Japanese selvedge corduroy trousers in size 38_2.jpg
Drake's indigo blue Japanese selvedge corduroy trousers in size 38_6.jpg

Ecru selvedge denim 5-pocket jeans. Size 36. New with tags. $425 retail. $195 shipped.
Drake's ecru selvedge denim five-pocket jeans in size 36_3.jpg

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Navy cotton Ventile City Raincoat. Retailed around $1200 and selling for $350 shipped.

I've only worn it a handful of times and it remains in excellent condition. The sole defect is that one half of the fastening available to slightly reduce the circumference of the cuff when necessary is missing on each side. Easily fixed, and already the least necessary fastening on the jacket, but still something to take note of. A small oversight in manufacturing, I think, that I failed to notice.

Drake's navy cotton Ventile City Raincoat in size 42.jpg
Drake's navy cotton Ventile City Raincoat in size 42_2.jpg
Drake's navy cotton Ventile City Raincoat in size 42_3.jpg
Drake's navy cotton Ventile City Raincoat in size 42_5.jpg
Drake's navy cotton Ventile City Raincoat in size 42_12.jpg

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Finally, for now, two colors in my favorite material for chore jackets--the tencel/cotton. One new and one worn a few times. Both unfortunately in size 42, which I've outgrown.

Navy tencel/cotton. Size 42. New with tags.
Drake's tencel:cotton chore jacket in navy in size 42.jpg
Drake's tencel:cotton chore jacket in navy in size 42_3.jpg
Drake's tencel:cotton chore jacket in navy in size 42_7.jpg
DRAKES-TENCEL-COTTON-CHORE-COAT-NAVY-1.jpg.jpg

And green tencel/cotton. Size 42. Worn a few times--no more than a handful--but in excellent condition. SOLD

Last edited:

slows2k

Reaction score
Wou
Navy cotton Ventile City Raincoat. Retailed around $1200 and selling for $350 shipped.

I've only worn it a handful of times and it remains in excellent condition. The sole defect is that one half of the fastening available to slightly reduce the circumference of the cuff when necessary is missing on each side. Easily fixed, and already the least necessary fastening on the jacket, but still something to take note of. A small oversight in manufacturing, I think, that I failed to notice.

View attachment 1894175 View attachment 1894179 View attachment 1894181 View attachment 1894183 View attachment 1894185

Would you say these run TTS? or, if not, which chest/jacket size would you recommend it fit best? Thanks!

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I'd say pretty TTS. Has a lot of volume in places but still relatively tailored in appearance. Meant to fit over something like a suit, of course, and will give you a lot of leeway on either side of TTS. In short, your best bet is true to size in my opinion - this size is perfect for my 42/43" chest - but some could certainly choose to size down one, I'd think.

Let me know if measurements would be useful, although I'll try to take some soon regardless.

slows2k

Reaction score
Yeah, I'd say pretty TTS. Has a lot of volume in places but still relatively tailored in appearance. Meant to fit over something like a suit, of course, and will give you a lot of leeway on either side of TTS. In short, your best bet is true to size in my opinion - this size is perfect for my 42/43" chest - but some could certainly choose to size down one, I'd think.

Let me know if measurements would be useful, although I'll try to take some soon regardless.
Ah, bummer. I'm a 40 so this sounds like it would be too large for sure. I liked this generation of Drakes raincoats. Thanks!

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ah, bummer. I'm a 40 so this sounds like it would be too large for sure. I liked this generation of Drakes raincoats. Thanks!
No worries - I'll tag you on measurements just in case. And yes, so many of my truly outdoors/elements outerwear is Drake's ca. 2019–20, maybe early '21. They hit the function as well as the heritage brands they're referencing, but are thoughtful about the small details in a way that makes the piece something noticeably different from the more ubiquitous heritage option.

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Making space in my closet and going to start with some pieces from my copious collection of Drake's. Most of these are new with tags or worn only a couple of times, unless otherwise indicated. Just things that I either grew out of before wearing or never got around to wearing as intended. I'll spread this between a few posts and will likely post a few more pieces later on. A few prices are firm, but I'm happy to listen to offers on some, and most amenable to offers for multiple items.

Starting with a few shirts:

Blue chambray button-up in size 17/43. Worn a couple of times. $85 shipped.
View attachment 1894143

Green two-pocket cotton twill work shirt in size 16.5. New with tags. SOLD

Khaki needlecord button-down shirt. New. $105 shipped.
View attachment 1894147

Pants and jeans

Indigo blue Japanese selvedge corduroy trousers. Worn twice. Size 38. (True waist, app. 33" inseam). $450 retail. $185 shipped.
View attachment 1894161 View attachment 1894163

Ecru selvedge denim 5-pocket jeans. Size 36. New with tags. $425 retail. $195 shipped.
View attachment 1894167

Finally, for now, two colors in my favorite material for chore jackets--the tencel/cotton. One new and one worn a few times. Both unfortunately in size 42, which I've outgrown.

Navy tencel/cotton. Size 42. New with tags.
View attachment 1894195 View attachment 1894197 View attachment 1894199 View attachment 1894207

And green tencel/cotton. Size 42. Worn a few times--no more than a handful--but in excellent condition. $325 shipped.
View attachment 1894201 View attachment 1894203 View attachment 1894205

Work shirt and green tencel/cotton chore jacket both sold.

Last edited:

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No worries - I'll tag you on measurements just in case. And yes, so many of my truly outdoors/elements outerwear is Drake's ca. 2019–20, maybe early '21. They hit the function as well as the heritage brands they're referencing, but are thoughtful about the small details in a way that makes the piece something noticeably different from the more ubiquitous heritage option.
Ok @slows2k and others - measurements taken across the back:

Pit to pit: 25.25"
Shoulders: 19"
Sleeve from shoulder seam to cuff: 26"
Length from bottom of collar: 47"

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics