• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

JezeC

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Don't know if it was just me but the white supima I received wasn't that bright of a white, looked a tinge bit yellow compared to another white shirt I had next to it.
All my supima white t-shirts are not bright white, albeit they are very comfortable and have a soft hand.

LLPeen

Reaction score
Anyone figure out the sizing on the loose-tapereds? Are the size charts given by uniqlo pretty on point? They're hit or miss, in my experience... I was thinking that I'd size down 2. Sidenote I'm missing the covered-placket shirts in the +J collection this time around
angry.gif

ItSuit

Reaction score
I haven't ever shopped at Uniqlo, taking a look around their website, I notice jeans/pants length are either 32/24. Do they sell 30 length? Or do I have to get them tailored?

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I wish Uniqlo made a bigger cut in the MEN STRETCH SLIM FIT TAPERED COLOR JEANS. Would save me some money instead of going with **** like outlier etc.

Snoopy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I haven't ever shopped at Uniqlo, taking a look around their website, I notice jeans/pants length are either 32/24. Do they sell 30 length? Or do I have to get them tailored?

They don't sell 30" inseam. They will tailor it for you at the store. 2-4hr wait though.

VRaivio

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I received a Heat Tech base layer last week. The fabric is very smooth, pleasant to touch, stretchy, and not that warm, really. A disappointment as I had high hopes for this.

The fine merino knitwear is as lovely as before, very warm for its weight and density.

jonathanking

Reaction score
Would someone be willing to place an order for me and ship it to an American address? I am in Canada and used to be able to fudge the billing address, but Uniqlo must of updated their system, and it no longer works.

Thanks guys!

Arnold Grape

Reaction score
Just got the pbj collab denim in today and they're pretty nice imo. I got the light blue pair and the less darker indigo pair. Note that each pair of jeans comes with a different set of distressing and my darker indigo pair had too many obnoxious holes in em so I'm going to have to return them. I have an athletic build with bigger thighs and I actually sized up 1 on them , as opposed to some saying to size down, and they fit me perfectly.
You know that it's not a collab, right? Uniqlo just conveniently used the name PBJ to evoke interest.

Melbush

Reaction score
+j Collection is up on the US webbsite (not for sale but a preview).
I noticed that the Wool Flannel Jacket is offered in the colors 07 (which is dark gray) and 09 (which is normally black), while the "corresponding" tapered woolpants seem to be in 07 and 69 (navy). Is it just an error on their website? That would be pretty weird... (the colors match for the striped pants and blazers).

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads