• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

trig

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
collar stax you never heard before?

I was surprised that he actually saw it irl.

that's not real life.
that's from it's always sunny in philadelphia

jay3429

Reaction score

that's not real life.
that's from it's always sunny in philadelphia

lol, I realize that. I meant I was surprised that he actually said he's seen it before irl.

Lurking

Reaction score
Wanted to sign up and give a tiny bit back. This site helped me out tremendously when I was in a pinch for a last minute high profile business event - after shedding 50 lbs, nothing I had fit and I was in a panic as after reading some of the threads I realized I was doing everything wrong.

Anyway, been to the Uniqlo stores in Singapore and this is what I'd report sizing wise:

the main thing was the MB polos are going to be an awkward fit if you have bigger than average biceps. Personally, for me these were unwearable. An L fit perfect in the shoulders/chest, but I was worried I was going to rip the shirt at the arms trying it on

Same deal for the Oxford S/S slimfit - super tight in the arms. If I go up a size then they're a balloon at the waist. I think this was already mentioned ITT. Personally don't feel they're worth buying then altering.

Vintage Chinos you probably want to downsize 1 versus what you wear for their Jeans

the Perfect Fit cargo pants on the other hand are probably best 1 size larger than your Jean size? Selection was limited at the stores I went to for this pant so I didn't buy it, but I was comfortable in a 31/79 Chino, 32/82 Jean but the Cargo was going to need at least a 32 if not 33 - they only had 31's and it was not going to work

I loved the feel of their S001 slim straight jeans but they are just borderline in terms of roominess in the legs without having too loose of a waist. I suppose this is standard for anyone that squats. dyel? Bought them anyway b/c yolo and they will expand a little bit after use.

While I had fitup issues in the arms with the Oxford shirts, their Linen collection went much better.

Are different retail locations going to have different fabrication sites? The slim fit jeans they sold were made in China. If you're in the US/UK/Japan will they be made in Japan? Since I'm only in Singapore for a few days then back to home where we don't have these stores (yet), I bought anyway but of course would've been ideal if they were made in Japan.

Last edited:

EdwardB

Reaction score
EFM in stock @ 34th St. Crew, v-neck, and cardigans.

Also, the premium tees are 8 a piece for the week I think.

ALSO, not sure if this is new, but apparently they offer a DIY belt altering service now? As in they provide the tools and you're free to mess up your belt as you wish (after you pay, I'm guessing).

Last edited:

rabbitman

Reaction score
ordered a polo, along with some premium cotton and airism tees. hoping they get here by wednesday (4 business days) b/c im leaving my apartment for a month. wouldnt have been an issue normally, but a wildfire is messing up the fedex route

amathew

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have both the light gray and gray slim-fit colored jeans? Is there a big difference between the colors? The pics on the uniqlo site show a pretty big difference and I wondered if that's true w/ the "real" product.

Last edited:

Snoopy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Picked up some of their new releases today:

3/4 waffle crewneck t-shirts (wine, olive, teal)

Long sleeve crewneck ringer t-shirt with pocket (navy)

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Last edited:

systematic

Reaction score

Haven't been in here for a minute but what can you guys tell me about these http://www.uniqlo.com/us/store/life...034?ref=mens-clothing/mens-bottoms/mens-jeans

Need a white pair of jeans for summer before I find some nicer ones.

any other summer **** worth coppin?

I have their skinny fit tapered jeans, and apparently the ones you linked to have the same measurements according to their size chart. Assuming that, they'll fit the same as APC PS', except for having a higher rise.

Quality is good, and as long as the cut works for you, I'd recommend them.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads