• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

nowiremember

Reaction score
just about to place an order.. anyone able to help with sizing on premium cotton tees? I am 150lbs 38" chest.. Small or Medium?

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
**** i'm looking for a slim fit not skinny

skrz whatchu meant the white is too thin homie?

any standouts this season for other stuffs?

youngcy

Reaction score
Careful with the white jeans, I got a pair of slim straights and the pockets show through. Worse yet they're super deep pockets. There goes 30 bucks I'll never see again.

As for standouts, the MB polo. Not exactly getting why people are hating on them. Bought two and love them. Cut perfectly, at least for my body.

Last edited:

skrz

Reaction score
Yeah agreed with young - pockets are see through

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
terrible, thanks for helping me avoid disaster

vegs

Reaction score
Anyone here know if there are any T-000s left at all? I wear a 31 in APC PS, so I would need maybe 32 in these. If so, I would be interested in a proxy (for a good fee).

rirawin

Reaction score

vegs

Reaction score
That's great, I will take you up on that. PM'ed you!

surrender

Reaction score

Yeah agreed with young - pockets are see through

Thirded. They may look a bit better with some wear, but I'll probably just use them as beach pants. Or I could try dyeing them in Rit

Snoopy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Had the biggest laugh today at Uniqlo store.

You walk into the store they give you a scratching ticket where you could win a prize. It said I won a hand fan. I was expecting one of them cool little battery operated hand fan. Instead I got a cardboard with a slapped wooden stick on it. Had a good laugh!

Last edited:

lmaozedong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
those ones in the first link are generally the regular oxford material but the light grey one is this light gauzy oxford material with a bit of streakiness to it and it's incredibly nice. copped one of those and a jersey jacket for my upcoming cruise :slayer:

rabbitman

Reaction score
so at a crossroads here. i'm normally a small in uniqlo button downs, and a medium in uniqlo t-shirts. currently im @ 5'9 153lb 39chest 31waist.

however, the button-ups have become pretty snug at the moment b/c of lifting. theyre especially tight around the bicep, thinking about sizing up on some OCBDs to a medium.

my main issue is that im worried about if they'll flare dramatically around the waist. anyone have any experience in the size difference between the small and medium?

also, would using the dryer on them help with the length? i usually line dry

Last edited:

hennree

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how the Uniqlo skinny fit jeans compare to the Levis 511's?

I'm after some black jeans that fit like my APC PS. Got some 511's today in size 30W 34L to get a bit of stacking. I think they look too loose compared to my APC's. Maybe getting a 30/32 would help that. Are the Uniqlo skinnys skinnier? If not, anyone recommend a decent pair? Needs to have a narrow leg opening too!

Thanks

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads