• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

omgitswes

Reaction score
Anyone try this out? link

There's only a XL left and I'm usually a Large, thinking about grabbing it and if it's too big get it altered. Can't find my damn tape measure anywhere to take measurements

baxter0

Reaction score
Quote:
The dry boxer briefs I liked at first because they don't stretch and get all loose. But then I realized they would start hurting my balls if I wore them for a whole day. Don't knot if it's the material or what. Gonna stick with the cotton.

.Impulsv

Reaction score
Got my shipment of MB shirts in. I'm returning most of it, but definitely keeping this in Green:
http://www.uniqlo.com/us/store/lifewear/men-washed-polo-shirt-by-michael-bastian/077687-55-002
It stands out because of the print, but can be dressed down too. Also, adjustable armholes.

General comments:
The material is soft, and the prints are sharp, not blurry or smudged.
The cut is similar to their graphic tees. The shoulders and chest fit the same, but it tapers at the waist.
My main complaint is the collars are a bit bigger than I expected.

Last edited:

cyborg viking

Reaction score

Got my shipment of MB shirts in. I'm returning most of it, but definitely keeping this in Green:
http://www.uniqlo.com/us/store/lifewear/men-washed-polo-shirt-by-michael-bastian/077687-55-002
It stands out because of the print, but can be dressed down too. Also, adjustable armholes.

General comments:
The material is soft, and the prints are sharp, not blurry or smudged.
The cut is similar to their graphic tees. The shoulders and chest fit the same, but it tapers at the waist.
My main complaint is the collars are a bit bigger than I expected.

I haven't tried on the graphic tees yet, but my chest is right at the cusp of a M, so I went for large hoping they would shrink. Are they snug or super tight in the chest?

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Not sure why people are all jazzed up about polo shirts. Anyway, anybody try the short-sleeve oxfords? I just got a few, and I think I like the regular fit ones, sized down one. After I put them through the wash, I'm going to have a tailor sew down the box pleat so they don't pooch out in the back.

The slim fit version has slimmer arms, but it's almost too tight in the chest sized down one and a little loose all over TTS.

Dbear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yea, my friend went into Uniqlo and had taken 5 of them off the shelf and was definitely keen on buying them. I was like, "wtf?" He asked what I thought and I said, "well, it's a polo. does anyone look good in them? has anyone ever made a good polo? a shirt will look better in every context, if you want a short sleeve, roll up the sleeves."

His response was, "they're $19.99!
bounce2.gif
"

lol8[1].gif

Last edited:

DividedWay

Reaction score
Got the relaxed cropped pants, and they're not relaxed, but they are nice. Got a small, I'm normally a 30-31, and the waist is nice. The hem is slim, but post rolling they look good.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads