• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

taduuu

Reaction score
45 minutes after +J went online on EU-shop and nothing has sold out so far. Maybe there is a lot more stock this time around or the hype is dead. AW collection had pieces that were gone literally in one or two minutes.

Well. Bought loose long coat and few t-shirts to try out. And some some dirty cheap stuff from clearance like +J chinos from AW collection for 25 euros and UU button down shirt for 13 euros, because collar roll and fit are actually really nice on those shirts.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@cafedandy

How does the waist on the pleated tapered pants fit in you opinion? Are these definitely TTS or would it be possible to size down? Is there any material to let out the waist slightly? ?

cafedandy

Reaction score
@cafedandy

How does the waist on the pleated tapered pants fit in you opinion? Are these definitely TTS or would it be possible to size down? Is there any material to let out the waist slightly? ?
In my opinion, this is TTS with the waist fitting exactly for me with a little allowance, as the leg also tapers down the hem; sizing up is actually a good option too if you want a more loose fit like U.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In my opinion, this is TTS with the waist fitting exactly for me with a little allowance, as the leg also tapers down the hem; sizing up is actually a good option too if you want a more loose fit like U.
Thanks! I was hoping they fit big, as Uniqlo Canada only got up to size 33 for some reason :censored:

cafedandy

Reaction score
Thanks! I was hoping they fit big, as Uniqlo Canada only got up to size 33 for some reason :censored:
If your legs are on the slimmer side then I think a size down is alright, there's a bit of material to let out a bit.

Attachments

• File_000.jpeg
    File_000.jpeg
    367 KB · Views: 126

cafedandy

Reaction score
I also noticed something weird for the +J suit jackets, the US version has front darts, while the Asian versions have none. I wonder why.

Left is from the US, Right is from Japan website, even the model fits differ. From my experience fitting without the front darts, there's like a weird excess fabric that causes creases and have a weird silhouette (again, it may vary with others experience, but I always find that having the front darts like FW20 version fit better).

Screen Shot 2021-03-25 at 10.58.42 PM.png Screen Shot 2021-03-25 at 11.00.48 PM.png

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Don't think it's coming to the U.S., if that's where you are. Was absent from the preview and the shirting for Uniqlo U this season never dropped, either
I think it's probably coming later. A few shirts are available now in Canada, but others aren't available for a month or more.

Pastamancer

Reaction score
I think it's probably coming later. A few shirts are available now in Canada, but others aren't available for a month or more.
I wonder if they're waiting for offices to reopen at a wider scale before dropping it ... but then again, they have suiting up now, so I'm not sure why they've released one and not the other. Either way it's kind of ?

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wonder if they're waiting for offices to reopen at a wider scale before dropping it ... but then again, they have suiting up now, so I'm not sure why they've released one and not the other. Either way it's kind of ?
Uniqlo Canada does this often, they release long sleeve SS shirts first and the short sleeve's later when the weather warms up. I would doubt very much Uniqlo US just doesn't carry 1/3 the line just because, and if Canada is getting them, I doubt it's limited production that is keeping them from stocking the shirting. Could be production time-frame issues due to Covid, but I would still guess the US will get them eventually.

Pastamancer

Reaction score
Uniqlo Canada does this often, they release long sleeve SS shirts first and the short sleeve's later when the weather warms up. I would doubt very much Uniqlo US just doesn't carry 1/3 the line just because, and if Canada is getting them, I doubt it's limited production that is keeping them from stocking the shirting. Could be production time-frame issues due to Covid, but I would still guess the US will get them eventually.
Yeah, happy to be wrong about this. I was just looking to U as an indictor, since they usually drop it all at once and I found it weird that no shirting's been released even though the line's been out for over a month and is now starting to hit sale

7_rocket

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did uniqlo Canqda get rid of their regular fit jeans? I could only find one colour, which isn't dark navy. I'm 160lbs and I can't fit into anything slim or skinny jeans in there.

Possible they changed their fits?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads