• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mishathebeer

Reaction score
000.jpg

NonChalant321

Reaction score
Really like the mainline heattech warm lined pants, and even more the jwa fw19 version. The one con about both is that they pick up lint like crazy. My wife noticed the same thing with her heattech jeans, although the men's version i have doesn't have this problem. Anyone else notice this and figure out a solution?

loopdeloop

Reaction score
Does everything on the Japanese site eventually make it to UK / EU / US etc? They had those really nice half zip fleeces in a new set of colours but they've never appeared on the UK store... and have now gone from the Japanese site (presumably after selling out). There are some interesting oversized shirts currently available too (hickory and denim) but who knows whether they'll turn up.

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Hell yea on the new +J collection. Looks like there's some wide fit stuff in there which is great. +J is now too slim for me.

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
where the hell is this? this was what I was looking forward to the most
1614763141412.png

loopdeloop

Reaction score
I'll wait for better product shots but nothing really catches my eye (but i'm not surprised). It's all a bit too 'clean' for my taste. Might be interested in the bomber.

I saw that here in the UK they've got rid of free returns and instead now charge £2.95. They've done it under the guise of sustainability and cutting down on unnecessary orders... which feels a bit galling considering how inconsistent sizing can be, the mostly terrible product / model shots (i still find it hilarious that for the zip fleeces they have people wearing 3 or 4 layers underneath them... how is that helpful?), not to mention there's still a pandemic on and shops are closed.

cafedandy

Reaction score
I'll wait for better product shots but nothing really catches my eye (but i'm not surprised). It's all a bit too 'clean' for my taste. Might be interested in the bomber.

I saw that here in the UK they've got rid of free returns and instead now charge £2.95. They've done it under the guise of sustainability and cutting down on unnecessary orders... which feels a bit galling considering how inconsistent sizing can be, the mostly terrible product / model shots (i still find it hilarious that for the zip fleeces they have people wearing 3 or 4 layers underneath them... how is that helpful?), not to mention there's still a pandemic on and shops are closed.
Same feelings, too. There may be some interesting stitch details and cuts best seen in person. I'm actually only interested in the double pocket blouson and stand collar shirt. The suiting I feel is like mainline Uniqlo already (which is actually improving somehow), I may just be looking for that +J tailored silhouette the initial seasons had - and the lining is polyester which they could've used cupro for a bit more breathability. The selvedge looks interesting, although it's slim fit and has 2% polyurethane for stretch. We'll see on launch day to judge properly, but I feel like I can save more money this season haha.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads